Clubplanet Nightlife Community

stranded in south carolina

my work had me move to south carolina in august....since then...ive driven to nyc 6 times already...over 11000 miles on my car...cant find nuttin down here...is ridiculous...not a thing.....and if i do go somewhere...everyone looks at me like i got 10 heads...maybe its the clothes..lol..anyways...if you know anything or anyone down here...maybe at one of the colleges...give a hollah...

straightlu@aol.com

or just post it...thanks

find out where that club area is... I forgot where but all the cabbies know how to get there... it's like a little club mall in the sense that all the clubs are all by one another down there.... It's not too far from where the Army base over there is..forgot the name of that too...... oh well.. don't dispair.. too much.

------------------

gohanssj2.gifBabymin1.gif

<I'm a Fire-starter>

<Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee!!> <I got the glow, baby!!

Can ya feel it?!? Now back up and give me some dancin' room!!>

--- When the Artful speaks

My family moved to Columbia, SC. My sis just graduated from the USC.

I know there are a couple of good clubs downtown past the university. THey ain't factory, that's for sure. Then again, there aren't too many places like SF in NY. lol.

I believe the area is called "Five Points". Look into it. I went to this place. Forget the name. Definately plays current club music. Decent chicks too.

good luck & peace

I think the area may be called the Strand or something like that. They have a bunch of clubs there. Never went, but someone mentioned it when I was there in June.

I can't imagine that they would hold a candle to NY clubs but it's better than nothing!

Hope your job brings you back!!

------------------

blultbar.gif

A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to it's old dimensions.

~*~*~Don't use time or words carelessly, neither can be retrieved.~*~*~

Imiss> Where in SC are you? I spent a dreaded two years in Columbia recently... the only decent place in this town is Art Bar. Otherwise Charleston is cool for bars and restaurants; for clubbing maybe the nearest place is Atlanta.

------------------

"House music... it can change your soul."

"The second most popular game that we played as children... is house."

"Not everyone understands house music... it's a spiritual thing, a body thing, a soul thing."

Originally posted by arrakis:

Imiss> Where in SC are you? I spent a dreaded two years in Columbia recently... the only decent place in this town is Art Bar. Otherwise Charleston is cool for bars and restaurants; for clubbing maybe the nearest place is Atlanta.

bro dont tell me that....im right in the heart of columbia....i guess i have to go shoppin....jeans...flannels...boots...

Yeah; you better get well-equipped... start studying up on your Hootie songs as well. Oh and have fun trying to buy liquor on Sundays!

------------------

"House music... it can change your soul."

"The second most popular game that we played as children... is house."

"Not everyone understands house music... it's a spiritual thing, a body thing, a soul thing."

Yo, I feel for you man. Just think that at least it will make your trips to NYC that much better. I know that don't help much, but at least you got those beautiful southern belles down there to help you pass the time.

-Andy

------------------

Lets Go METS!!!!!!!!

test.jpg