Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sex... how long should you wait??

candylicious

My friends and I have bin debating this issue for some time now. It seems that we cant agree on it. I would like some opinions on the issue.

If I am dating some one I usualy wait about 1 month befor I START to consider sex. No matter how much I like the guy. ( I like to get to know someone befor I do the nasty) But, I was told that is to much time and the guy will bail if I wait that long. In all honesty if a guy is going to bail just because I am takeing my time then he is not worth my time. And trust me its worth the wait. Im not a timid girl in the bedroom. Outside the bedroom now thats another story.

If it's somebody you just met and you never knew them before. I go by the third date rule. If it's your third shot at being alone with this person the girl should know if she is going to have sex with the guy by that point.

If youre looking to be in a relationship that has like feelings involved, i think a month is a good time to wait. its a good safe time period to get to know if you even want to pursue a relationship. It takes a long time to get to know someone. i don't know if i could do this, but i think its really cool for girls who can. But if its just a time period in your life where you wanna have fun and youre not looking for something serious, then whenever you're horny enough to give in sounds good.

I agree - there's always different situations/people/feelings, etc. There's no 'right' time IMO

agreed.... who gives a shit about rules... u cant force anything to happen any more than u can hold back from doing it... just let it happennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

i think it is good to wait. if you give it up too easy a lot of guys will not feel any connection to you and will have no problem never seeing you again. not that it is a big deal. i personally dont like short relationships that are meaningless so i wouldnt want to bother having sex with someone i am not going to be with for a while. i agree that if a guy doesnt want to wait a month or whatever amount of time you feel is right, then let him leave, he is not worth your time or energy.

i think it is good to wait. if you give it up too easy a lot of guys will not feel any connection to you and will have no problem never seeing you again. not that it is a big deal. i personally dont like short relationships that are meaningless so i wouldnt want to bother having sex with someone i am not going to be with for a while. i agree that if a guy doesnt want to wait a month or whatever amount of time you feel is right, then let him leave, he is not worth your time or energy.

Exactly, Why end up sleeping with every loser you meet!

we have some very intelligent ladies giving some very intelligent answers!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

AMEN!!!!!!! It depends on the connection between the two people. Some people feel comfortable right off the bat and some don't. You'll :getdown: with your partner when the time is right!!!!!!!

agreed.... who gives a shit about rules... u cant force anything to happen any more than u can hold back from doing it... just let it happennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

agreed but there is a time when the guy is going to be like wtf.

I think the girls that said there are no rules, weren't exactly sayin to sleep with 'every loser you meet' -- it's more about what feels right.

I was replying to what "Somebitch" said. I would rather wait to see if the guy is really feeling me or out for something else. I dont go by just if the feelings are there. Everyone has ther own preferences.

My friends and I have bin debating this issue for some time now. It seems that we cant agree on it. I would like some opinions on the issue.

If I am dating some one I usualy wait about 1 month befor I START to consider sex. No matter how much I like the guy. ( I like to get to know someone befor I do the nasty) But, I was told that is to much time and the guy will bail if I wait that long. In all honesty if a guy is going to bail just because I am takeing my time then he is not worth my time. And trust me its worth the wait. Im not a timid girl in the bedroom. Outside the bedroom now thats another story.

the question is really "WHY WAIT ??"

just wait until he rapes you... END OF THREAD