Clubplanet Nightlife Community

god damn annoying

bullseye

try walking around in a warm day w/ a horny punani all day ;)

I'll put the Rock Hard On against any of that shit you wamen might deal with anyday. U ladies have no idea what it is to have something pointing North outta your pants @ really messed times and places.

And by the way NYBeauty we'll take care of that problem of your manana. :getdown::getdown:

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i iknow exactly how u feel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! just find a comfy spot allready so i dont have to keep adjusting in front of every1...not that it matters to me what everyone thinks...but u cant just go adjusting all willy nilly now either!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! u have to adjust with tact!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

you should get neutered, it might help yer attitude too :biggrin:

I'll put the Rock Hard On against any of that shit you wamen might deal with anyday. U ladies have no idea what it is to have something pointing North outta your pants @ really messed times and places.

And by the way NYBeauty we'll take care of that problem of your manana. :getdown::getdown:

try gushing blood out a hole between your legs 5 days straight every fucking month for like 30 years to the point you can either a. shove something up there or b. walk around with a diaper bottom stuck to the granny panties you now have to wear all while being bloated and emotional and dealing with massive cramps.....then tell me what youll put your rock hard on against

try gushing blood out a hole between your legs 5 days straight every fucking month for like 30 years to the point you can either a. shove something up there or b. walk around with a diaper bottom stuck to the granny panties you now have to wear all while being bloated and emotional and dealing with massive cramps.....then tell me what youll put your rock hard on against

:nopity:

:woah::werd:

:blah:

promise?

Hey bullseye you like girls w/ no Ass huh.....That chick on your sig Has NO ass :laugh::half:

I think she is pretty Fantastic, the whole package, Latina women often have more of a romp, whick is awsome to, but that no ass look would only work with that package deal like that, :bowdown:

how do u kno she's latina? :huh:

and btw Lee your sig is nice but u did have better ones b4 ;)

i need to change my sig and avatar also :half:

I think she is pretty Fantastic, the whole package, Latina women often have more of a romp, whick is awsome to, but that no ass look would only work with that package deal like that, :bowdown:

how do u kno she's latina? :huh:

and btw Lee your sig is nice but u did have better ones b4 ;)

i need to change my sig and avatar also :half:

thank u, but i like it. you know i will have a new one by the weekend so... and ur hubby has good taste :aright:

missroxy, i never believed u for a moment :D