Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Serious Question about Lindsay Lohan (?)

funketeer

Hey whuzzup, Funketeer here from the Miami Board, ok, check this out...

There's been a lot of talk about Lindsay Lohan's tits lately, are they fake or real? That's basicly what everyone seems to wanna find out.

lindsay_lohan015.jpg

Lindsay Lohan

My question is...can she she manage to keep her tits inside her blouse for one minute? Please check the pics below and tell me, is she letting her tits out in front of photographers by accident or on purpose? You be the judge...please, this is a serious thread, be as objective as humanly possible, thanks in advance.

sincerely

Funketeer

Exhibit # 1

lindsay_lohan180504001.jpg

Exhibit # 2

lindsay_lohan180504002.jpg

Exhibit # 3

lindsay_lohan012.jpg

I mean...word! :pint:

i responded in the drama thread you posted. they are FAKE and it is obvious. real breasts do not start that high up on your chest. those are too round and flat looking, real breasts project more off the body and look softer.

Wurd, but the tits in those pix, specially the last ones look like photo editting, they dont even look like they're her tits.

Hey whuzzup, Funketeer here from the Miami Board, ok, check this out...

There's been a lot of talk about Lindsay Lohan's tits lately, are they fake or real? That's basicly what everyone seems to wanna find out.

lindsay_lohan015.jpg

What's up with that leg in the back right of this photo :confused:

Anyway, i think she's def. a hottie. Hey, at least she didn't get a massive boobjob, or a bad one for that matter. I think he breasts look yummy :tongue:

Plus, she hails from Merrick, right next door to my hometown :love2:

I do'nt think it's photoediting......one of my best friends got fake boobs and at first, they looked exactly like hers do in that last pic...very flat and oval shaped....like somebitch said, like PECS....whatever who cares, they'll good in a few months

i dont understand why people care so much about this girls tits. i think it is obvious they are fake right now and it is no big deal.

the thing i cant stand is that she said she is flattered people think her breasts are fake but shes only 17 & they are real. i mean, come on. she could have just said, "i prefer not to comment" or "i dont understand why people care so much". she doesnt have to act like a completely cocky bitch about it. she went from flat one day to 36DD the next. that is not natural. they look ok but fake. hopefully they settle down soon and she can at least pretend they are real ad have them look kinda real.

http://img30.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img30â„‘=3452.jpg