Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who would be interested in doing that Twirl pre-meet thing again this Friday?

Okay, I can get the night(this Friday) if you guys want at Twirl. I know Blueangel was talking about doing a meet-up this Friday, and I spoke to her about doing it at Twirl, she thought good idea!

It would be open turntables, the first 6 DJ's to show up get a slot. House, Tech, Trance.

Time 10pm - 2am Everyone should get there early and just take over the place.

Those who were there last time remember that we basically had the club to ourselves...how cool was that?

Hopefully this time we can get even more people in there and take it over for ourselves.

The only difference this time is that they do have to charge $2 at the door just to cover a small expense. Hey $2 to have a club to pretty much yourselves? Much better than $20.

So let me know if you guys are interested...I have to let them know by early this afternoon.

Sound Off!!!!

- Pete

cool.gif

------------------

------------------------

flash.gif

Originally posted by mistressbella:

I still haven't gone to twirl on friday nights how is the vibe & music???

This is not a regular party, it's open turntable...good DJ's though, last time we did this we had good house/tribal and deep trance, all the DJ's that showed up were great, it was music for clubbers by clubbers, as Steve put it. I think everyone had a really good time last time. It's a word-of-mouth party only.

So really it's like we can use the club as a pre-meet for everyone whose going for afterhours.

- Pete

cool.gif

------------------

------------------------

flash.gif

I think this would be a GREAT idea for a pre-Twilo, or pre-"whatever" party!

I'll definately be there Pete!! I know for a fact that Brandie and Rob will be there too. Right guys??!!?? biggrin.gif

BlueAngel

------------------

“No drug, not even alcohol, causes the fundamental ills of society. If we're looking for the source of our troubles, we shouldn't test people for drugs, we should test them for stupidity, ignorance, greed and love of power.” - P.J. O’Rourke angel.gif

**bump**

------------------

“No drug, not even alcohol, causes the fundamental ills of society. If we're looking for the source of our troubles, we shouldn't test people for drugs, we should test them for stupidity, ignorance, greed and love of power.” - P.J. O’Rourke angel.gif

Ali G will be up in that piece...I can't wait already smile.gif I wont be going to PVD, maybe Vinyl afterwards.

Schwingep, I take it you'll be droppin' knowledge on the decks that night??? smile.gif

Ali

------------------

"The enchantment is over...but the spell remains"

Originally posted by misspiggy:

I'll only come if I get to hear spoonyd spin.

I hear he's the bee's knee's.

*hugz*

cwm29.gifcwm29.gif

Of course he is, misspiggy. wink.gif

BlueAngel

------------------

Originally posted by blueangel:

I'll definately be there Pete!! I know for a fact that Brandie and Rob will be there too. Right guys??!!?? biggrin.gif

BlueAngel

biggrin.gif

luv,

brandie

------------------

"And those who were seen dancing

were thought to be insane by those

who could not hear the music."

**NEW EMAIL!!**

brandie@powerpuff.com

AIM: loves2cox

i love Rob *always&forever*

Originally posted by blueangel:

BlueAngel

I'm with Casey..I'll be there sounds really good!! Can't wait.. (I have yet to meet you Casey ! cwm32.gif )

------------------

------------------------@

vampienyc10

vampie@aol.com

smile2.gif

"One is not born a woman, one becomes one."

- Simone de Beauvoir

Originally posted by vampienyc10:

I'm with Casey..I'll be there sounds really good!! Can't wait.. (I have yet to meet you Casey ! cwm32.gif )

Marcella, definately have to meet you, girl!! Are you coming to PVD with us as well?

BlueAngel

------------------

Originally posted by ibhugh:

I'm down. It would be good to meet some of you.

Is there a chance for a pre-meetup, for those of us who haven't met anyone f2f yet?

cwm12.gif

i'm with you. this will be my first time too, so if you'd like to go together i could meet you before...i asked earlier on a different post, but there's so many on this subject! it's hard to figure out which one to answer to.

hmmmm, sounds intresting, cant really go out late ( got work REAL early..UGGG!) so this sounds perfect. but i dunno anyone as yet, and ah was wondering if anyone wanted to meet up b4 or something? ( i know a few mentioned having the same problem as well) also can someone give info like address? dress code ( if any)?

thanks!

irene

im there plus 1 or 2....

BUMP

------------------

A man makes his sunshine, and he makes his rain. Look at what you have, and where you are, before you say, "I've had a horrible day" Appreciate what you have, and realize how much others wish they could have that much. Live Life, and LOVE IT! --Me

"The Suspense is TERRIBLE....i hope it'll last!" -Willy Wonka

flash.jpg

oh! where is it?

------------------

A man makes his sunshine, and he makes his rain. Look at what you have, and where you are, before you say, "I've had a horrible day" Appreciate what you have, and realize how much others wish they could have that much. Live Life, and LOVE IT! --Me

"The Suspense is TERRIBLE....i hope it'll last!" -Willy Wonka

flash.jpg

Bump.

Some people just don't know a good thing when they see it. This place is fucking phat as hell. I'd go there by my damn self, just to chill, period. And hell, if we're gonna do a meetup on Friday, why not at Twirl..... it's right near Twilo anyway... in the 20's on the West side... only a couple avenues/blocks away.

------------------

gohanssj2.gifBabymin1.gif

<I'm a Fire-starter>

<Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee!!> <I got the glow, baby!!

Can ya feel it?!? Now back up and give me some dancin' room!!>

--- When the Artful speaks