Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn: Spragga

This is it...in my opinion our season is going to pretty much come down to the next 3 weeks. Every opponent the Mets play are within the division and our next 11 games are at home. Now is the time for them to step up...hopefully a month from now we will really know if we have any shot at this.

I'm going to the game tonight so hopefully they start it off right :pint:

This is it...in my opinion our season is going to pretty much come down to the next 3 weeks. Every opponent the Mets play are within the division and our next 11 games are at home. Now is the time for them to step up...hopefully a month from now we will really know if we have any shot at this.

Good luck... I would love to see the Mets in the post season again.

And another Subway series would be great!!!

I hear ya man...this is by far the most important stretch they've had in the past 3 years. Good pitching and solid defense will make them competitive cause the division is theirs to be had!

I've been catching the games online whenever I can and I have to say that this is the most psyched I've been about the team since the Subway Series. I'm gonna root hard and hope that they can pull through.

LETS GO METS!!!!! :beer:

if it werent for nonmembrane bustin on my Red Sox all the time I'd be cheering for the Mets too!!!!!

:laugh:

don't know why but for some reason I love the fact that Boston hasn't won in like a hundred years...something about watching them come so close all the time and than choking that really amuses me. I love watching Boston fans cry...but hey, I have my own problems with being a Mets fan as well.

:aright:

:laugh:

don't know why but for some reason I love the fact that Boston hasn't won in like a hundred years...something about watching them come so close all the time and than choking that really amuses me. I love watching Boston fans cry...but hey, I have my own problems with being a Mets fan as well.

:aright:

welp, as long as your amused

:mad:

It wasn't pretty but I'll take it...a couple of things I want to point out though when I was at the game last night:

-One thing that is hilarious about being a Mets fan is the fact that when anyone has a no hitter going past the second inning, all we can think about is actually getting it.

-What the hell was Art Howe trying to pull with that fake bunt w/ Shane Spenser with 1st & 2nd and no out. That was just bad baseball and he's lucky we pulled it out or he would be hearing about that fucking shit

-Piazza's swing is really hurting...don't remember the last time I saw him this fucked up at the plate. We need him to break out soon!

Anyone going to the game tonight? I'm getting out of work early and buying tickets at the stadium. I'll be bbq'ing in that free parking lot past the tennis courts around 5 o'clock.

Anyone going to the game tonight? I'm getting out of work early and buying tickets at the stadium. I'll be bbq'ing in that free parking lot past the tennis courts around 5 o'clock.

I wish I lived closer to the stadiums.. I'm always down for some baseball but it's such a hassle to get out there for me. :(