Clubplanet Nightlife Community

i'm spinning tonight at sunset and vine

deepfunk

so i'm spinning the bourne supremacy premeire party tonight on the corner of sunset and vine. they are closing off the street, so if you need to get around hollywood i suggest staying well away from vine tonight.

i'll be playing house all night for the party. we'll see how it goes. if anyone needs to get a message to matt damon let me know :tongue:

so i'm spinning the bourne supremacy premeire party tonight on the corner of sunset and vine. they are closing off the street, so if you need to get around hollywood i suggest staying well away from vine tonight.

i'll be playing house all night for the party. we'll see how it goes. if anyone needs to get a message to matt damon let me know :tongue:

congrats on the gig

that was a fun party. movie people are afraid to dance in front of each other so there wasn't a ton of people dancing, but lots of people came up to me and said how much they loved the music. there was only one lame "do you have any hip hop" comment and i ended up getting that girl to dance like a mad woman to some great latin flavored house anyway. the staff seemed to love my music. girls kept asking where the after party was. wish i had an answer to that question. oh well, i had a blast.