Clubplanet Nightlife Community

little havana question

deepspell

i was down there about a year ago visiting friends. and we go walking around with some friends. so we are trippin face, and i pass by this store called "noooooo que barato! " . is this real or was i buggin out too hard :laugh: ive been wondering for the LONGEST time if i was seeing shit or if this place actually exists.

dude thats the funniest shit i had ever seen. i swear to you.....i was laughing for HOURRRRSSSSS. my friends thought i was crazy but what happened was that i had turned the corner on some street and saw it. and i ran back to tell them and they didnt believe me. the whole time we were saying ñooooo que barato. imagine 7 people saying that for 8 hrs :laugh: every time a girl with a phat ass would pass by we would be like ñooooo and start CRYING from laughing so hard :laugh:

you have "ñó que barato!!!" y "El Dolarazo", which basicly belong to the same owner and sells exactly the same things, Hialeah's creativity for businesses would blow your mind... :eek: :eek:

You have names that are matter of fact to the product or service they sell, check this out:

Ferreteria "La Llave Inglesa"

Funeraria "Tus Ojos se Cerraron"

Clinica Veterinaria "El Perro Sano"

Hospital "La Salud"

Cafeteria "El Cafecito"

and when they run of creativity, they can always resource to their last names, also a very popular choice for naming a business over there.

Ferreteria "Rodriguez"

Funeraria "Gonzales"

Clinica Veterinaria "Gutierrez"

Hospital "Alvarez"

Cafeteria "Gomez"

:pint:

dude thats the funniest shit i had ever seen. i swear to you.....i was laughing for HOURRRRSSSSS. my friends thought i was crazy but what happened was that i had turned the corner on some street and saw it. and i ran back to tell them and they didnt believe me. the whole time we were saying ñooooo que barato. imagine 7 people saying that for 8 hrs :laugh: every time a girl with a phat ass would pass by we would be like ñooooo and start CRYING from laughing so hard :laugh:

yup when that store first opened...imagine a whole city saying it over, and over!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ñoooo que barato

ñoooo que barato

ñoooo que barato

ñoooo que barato

:D