Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The one that got away...

Guest brwneydtrouble

Guest brwneydtrouble

Ever have those moments in your life where you'd like to kick yourself in the ass for letting the one get away, the person you were most comfortable with, you could be yourself and be happy with?

I met him over 2 years ago less than three months after breaking off a 5 year relationship, I just wasn't ready to settle down again. I wanted to be free and single. No ties, I was meeting people!

Now here I am regretting letting him go and still alone.

Sure Ive met great guys, but none compare to him. Tonight I went out with my roommate, had a few drinks at a local club that his best friend works at. i'm still a little tipsy and thats why im sharing all this with you guys, because normally I wouldn't dare.

So here I am, all alone in bed berating myself for ruininig the best thing that happened to me. But then again, everything happens for a reason right?

Leaving the door open to another opportunity with someone else that woud make me very happy.

In the meantime.....J, I love you. Always have and always will.

One day that part of my heart will be filled and those petty memories will replaced.

....dont ponder on "what ifs" it will make you old really fast......

I agree with this sentiment...but ... there have been three special ones in my life that have gotten away because of my own inaction...three very special 'what if's' that go above and beyond seeing just another pretty girl on a sunny day...

I may not think about them often, but every once and a while one of them will creep back into my mind and that pained regret comes right back like it was yesterday. That pain sucks, yano.. not even knowing whether it would have worked if you had indeed taken the shot..

Proabably hurts worse than getting rejected...no, it DOES hurt worse..

..but eh, such is life...

..but eh, such is life...

...i think it is only natural to reflect and remember....perhaps i should have modified the statement and said to not ponder on it for too long....everyone hear's a song or thinks a thought that brings back memories and images of certain people/times from their past....i just feel that you cant make that a focal point in your life....either embrace the moment, perhaps shed a tear and then move on....or do something about it....just dont soak in it for too long or too often...boy, sounds like a palmolive commercial.....

its in the passed .......move on....there are over 5 billion people on the planet...im sure u can find some1 that is just as good.......i tell u people forget about common sense when there emotions get so wrapped up!!!!!!!!!!!!

stop dwelling in what u think ur missing out on, and dwell in the good times that r to come!!!!!!!!!!!!!

its in the passed .......move on....there are over 5 billion people on the planet...im sure u can find some1 that is just as good.......i tell u people forget about common sense when there emotions get so wrapped up!!!!!!!!!!!!

stop dwelling in what u think ur missing out on, and dwell in the good times that r to come!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GOD has spoken......AGAIN!

yeah, Im all alone right now too. I can't wait till 5pm!

shiiiitttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! your staring a celebration right in the face!!!!!!!!!! so u be quiet......i so wish i was u right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!! have a great trip, and i hope u and felicia hook up with some hawaian box!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

i was gonna start the same thread the other day and forgot too.

The one that I let get away.... mid 90s, stunning blonde, from the south. :( That's all I say. Let her get away cuz she had a (livein) bf. (After I left town, she broke up with him and married someone else shortly thereafter.) The lesson to be learned: unless they're married, go for them, they are fair game.

is there a reason y u do this.....or is it something u just do automatically......what im asking is what made u this way!?!?!?!?!?

My ex. He used to put me down and make me feel like I was nothing. He cheated on my with about 10 girls...So I guess im scared of that happening again. :(

My ex. He used to put me down and make me feel like I was nothing. He cheated on my with about 10 girls...So I guess im scared of that happening again. :(

well ...u know.....u lived..u learned....i just hope that u can understand that u need to not let what happened impact the rest of ur life in a negative way!!!!!!!!!!!!

but its understandable that u r aprehensive towards relationships after going through that drama!!!!!!!!!!!!

so all i can do is wish u the best!!!!!!!!!!! and try box....it may be alot of fun!!!!!!!!!:D

well ...u know.....u lived..u learned....i just hope that u can understand that u need to not let what happened impact the rest of ur life in a negative way!!!!!!!!!!!!

but its understandable that u r aprehensive towards relationships after going through that drama!!!!!!!!!!!!

so all i can do is wish u the best!!!!!!!!!!! and try box....it may be alot of fun!!!!!!!!!:D

THANK YOU! I just need to find a guy that understands that and will give me the space and time I need to feel him.

HAHA! No box for me thank you! I like a nice warm hard C***!