Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Nic Fanciulli @ Space

WHAT A SICK LINE UP WE GOT COMIN UP, WE HAVE THE RESIDENTS SPINNING PRETTY MUCH EVERY WEEK TIL OCTOBER, WHAT!!! UNREAL!!! DOES THAT MEAN WE GET TO HEAR CEDRIC N cHEESELINI PLAY AT SPACE EVERY WEEK?? Just when you thought the summers are dead in Miami, it only gets worse!!

HOLY SHIT, SPACE ,YOU GUYS REALLY GOT TO BE KIDDING, THE LEAST YOU COULD DO IS LET THE PEOPLE ENJOY THE NEXT COUPLE OF MONTHS AT SPACE, ARE YOU GUYS PURPOSELY DOING THIS TO RUB IT IN THAT THE END IS NEAR !!! HAH...CANT WAIT TILL SOME PEOPLE GET IT RAMMED MUCH DEEPER AND HARDER THAN THEY THOUGHT POSSIBLE!!

Got CHEESE???

:gang::flush::flame:

WHAT A SICK LINE UP WE GOT COMIN UP, WE HAVE THE RESIDENTS SPINNING PRETTY MUCH EVERY WEEK TIL OCTOBER, WHAT!!! UNREAL!!! DOES THAT MEAN WE GET TO HEAR CEDRIC N cHEESELINI PLAY AT SPACE EVERY WEEK?? Just when you thought the summers are dead in Miami, it only gets worse!!

HOLY SHIT, SPACE ,YOU GUYS REALLY GOT TO BE KIDDING, THE LEAST YOU COULD DO IS LET THE PEOPLE ENJOY THE NEXT COUPLE OF MONTHS AT SPACE, ARE YOU GUYS PURPOSELY DOING THIS TO RUB IT IN THAT THE END IS NEAR !!! HAH...CANT WAIT TILL SOME PEOPLE GET IT RAMMED MUCH DEEPER AND HARDER THAN THEY THOUGHT POSSIBLE!!

Got CHEESE???

What's this? Another alter-ego created to hate on Drugmart?!?!?!

Welcome aboard!!! Be sure to send Colby a PM every week, telling him how much you love the upcoming line-up and the wonderful improvements in customer service! :D

Got CHEESE???

:zzz::zzz: three posts all bashing space. Ummmm I'm sure you don’t have an agenda. Philippio’s alter ego perhaps?? :laugh:

Got CHEESE???

if you don't like it don't go.

personally I'd rather hear oscar most nights than most guests they have brought in lately.

What's this? Another alter-ego created to hate on Drugmart?!?!?!

Welcome aboard!!! Be sure to send Colby a PM every week, telling him how much you love the upcoming line-up and the wonderful improvements in customer service! :D

Oh, and thanks Pod for keeping us all up to date with your galleries on the j**kie, its always nice to see all the fresh faces frequenting space. :laugh::laugh::laugh::3some:

Never mentioned the well respected Oscar or Roland

:idea:

What a concept!!!

This person won't go, but his/her agenda is to hate and let everyone here know it without revealing their true identity, if in fact it is an "alter ego".....

Nice to see that the space whores enjoy getting it deepr and harder everyweek

Nice to see that the space whores enjoy getting it deepr and harder everyweek

:laugh:

On the contrary, I'm not a Space whore. I visit in 2-4 week intervals, but that's not the issue here nor does it matter. I'm just saying it's funny how some people, all they wanna do is HATE. If they don't HATE, life is not complete for them. People are having a good, let's HATE on them for having a good time; makes them feel better about themselves....

:laugh:

If they don't HATE, life is not complete for them. People are having a good, let's HATE on them for having a good time; makes them feel better about themselves....

Oh Im so incomplete, god, Im having the worst time of my life, Hearing Ritchie Hawtin play his first live PA in 10 years at MUTEK last month was just so miserable, the PS1 parties every Saturday afternoon are just shit and James Zabiela at crobar on Fri aaa nightmare hahaha .....what am I gonna do with myself...maybe I should catch the next flight down to Miami to get to hear the legendary Gervais's official welcoming , get myself a table right there so maybe, (fingers crossed) pod can take a picture of me, and i can have a fabulous time, maybe then i will feeel a little complete :finger::tank:

Oh Im so incomplete, god, Im having the worst time of my life, Hearing Ritchie Hawtin play his first live PA in 10 years at MUTEK last month was just so miserable, the PS1 parties every Saturday afternoon are just shit and James Zabiela at crobar on Fri aaa nightmare hahaha .....what am I gonna do with myself...maybe I should catch the next flight down to Miami to get to hear the legendary Gervais's official welcoming , get myself a table right there so maybe, (fingers crossed) pod can take a picture of me, and i can have a fabulous time, maybe then i will feeel a little complete :finger::tank:

im feenin for some techno here don't even get me started. i did get my minimal fix yesterday though. :)

im seeing james thursday .. and i might be up for one of those ps1 parties in sept.

so your a having great time where you go, as are the people who frequent space. so why not respect that ?? your starting sound like a littlie pretentious bitch... get over it already... we already have one philippio.

so your a having great time where you go, as are the people who frequent space. so why not respect that ?? your starting sound like a littlie pretentious bitch... get over it already... we already have one philippio.

Where I go is my business, I have fun coz I want to, ur lil friend was implying that I had to hate to feel complete since teh space whores were the only people having fun. :laugh: This is ridiculous, you guys are the same dorks that are eating up all the shit space feeds you , week in week out...They feed off of your ignorance, you ll never understand, :vomit2:

Where I go is my business, I have fun coz I want to, ur lil friend was implying that I had to hate to feel complete since teh space whores were the only people having fun. :laugh: This is ridiculous, you guys are the same dorks that are eating up all the shit space feeds you , week in week out...They feed off of your ignorance, you ll never understand, :vomit2:

:nono:

Your the ignorant one who doesn't understand what I said, but I'll end it here because I'll be wasting my time trying to get you to understand...

Stupid people know everything.....smart people listen ;)