Clubplanet Nightlife Community

JP @ Spirit last night

First of all, get a life! Second of all, I'm sorry, I thought this was a message board and people posted opinions, thoughts, questions what have you! Man, such immature kids I tell ya...get a grip!

shes only mad b.c in the previous post you ended up dissing her man, her bro, cousins, uncle and father

:laugh:

not to be argumentative lol but i can vouch that HE HAS NOT played in your eyes every week...well at least not since sf shut down. i know, bc i LOATHE that song and get physically nauseous when i hear it,..i think last i heard it was at sf halloween. wasnt played every week at black, or tavern when he's there, and this is the first i heard it at spirit in 4 weeks and i ran for the hills. gti, first time at spirit was sat, but yea pretty much every week at black someone said they heard it. I BELIEVE IN LOVE? no i wish..one of my faves, DEF always at classics...but DEF not every week :( that i wouldnt mind hearing.

uh he's been playing that almost every week for a year or so + GTI + I Believe In Love (mix or acc.)

I know that this thread is a little old, but who cares. I just had to give my opinion of that night because I attended as well. I have been busy all week so I haven't had time to post. First off I will start w/ the admittance fee. I put myself on the CP list thinking that they would honor their word. I guess it was supposed be $20 if you arrived early? Well I arrived early and put myself and my friends on the list and I we ended up paying $25/each. Now I know people are going to say well it's only 5 more dollars so just pay up. Well I did. What upsets me though is the false advertising aspect. If something is stated a certain price for the reduced amount then it should be the same price when you pay at the door!! I think the staff at Spirit may have had something to do with charging a little more. I don't know who's fault it was, but I certainly didn't appreciate it. CP shouldn't say the reduced price is $20 when it's not.

Well getting back to the night I thought it was a good time. Not great, but good. This was my first time at Spirit. There is always tons of guidos at JP's nights so that didn't surprise me one bit. JP's set was pretty diverse. A lot of the tracks he played early on in the night I didn't recognize. As the night went on I did and the music got better too. Spirit reminded me a little of SF because it's really dark inside but that's about it. There's no balcony though like there was at SF, it's hard to top an original. SF was that. I saw some familar faces who used to go to SF. There was also some people that I had never seen too. There were too many circles for my taste. A lot of beautiful women also filled the club. I met up w/Agentplayez. He was pretty cool and ejoyed listening to JP!! I may go again when the time is right. Not a bad debut if you ask me.

I know that this thread is a little old, but who cares. I just had to give my opinion of that night because I attended as well. I have been busy all week so I haven't had time to post. First off I will start w/ the admittance fee. I put myself on the CP list thinking that they would honor their word. I guess it was supposed be $20 if you arrived early? Well I arrived early and put myself and my friends on the list and I we ended up paying $25/each. Now I know people are going to say well it's only 5 more dollars so just pay up. Well I did. What upsets me though is the false advertising aspect. If something is stated a certain price for the reduced amount then it should be the same price when you pay at the door!! I think the staff at Spirit may have had something to do with charging a little more. I don't know who's fault it was, but I certainly didn't appreciate it. CP shouldn't say the reduced price is $20 when it's not.

Well getting back to the night I thought it was a good time. Not great, but good. This was my first time at Spirit. There is always tons of guidos at JP's nights so that didn't surprise me one bit. JP's set was pretty diverse. A lot of the tracks he played early on in the night I didn't recognize. As the night went on I did and the music got better too. Spirit reminded me a little of SF because it's really dark inside but that's about it. There's no balcony though like there was at SF, it's hard to top an original. SF was that. I saw some familar faces who used to go to SF. There was also some people that I had never seen too. There were too many circles for my taste. A lot of beautiful women also filled the club. I met up w/Agentplayez. He was pretty cool and ejoyed listening to JP!! I may go again when the time is right. Not a bad debut if you ask me.

YOU SWEAT US

YOU KNOW IT!!!

i'm cool - i have a website with pics of clubbers

i'm cool - i started clubbing 6 years ago

i'm cool - i love doing xtc,k, and coke

i'm cool - i love my tribal house music and my tribal tattoos

i'm cool - i shoot steroids and spike my hair like everyone else

i'm cool - i shave my body hair and wax my eyebrows just like girls do

STEROIDS - making people look ridiculous, shrinking balls, and shortening life spans since 1970

bmw lease - $500/month

wardrobe - $250 for typical night out, diesel jeans,a/x shirt, dior shades, etc

tribal tat on arm - $200

rent - $0 (living at home)

summer share - $1700

computer - $2000 (to download the latest tracks)

community college education - PRICELESS!!!!!!!!!!!!

You forgot about getting their nails manicured. I gotta be honest, I'm Italian, always used to be called a guido and shit, but back then being considered a guido was the way you talk, the car you drive and the clothes you wear. Since when did everyone turn GAY, are girls actually attracted to fags like that? I seriously want to know, cause I thought girls liked men, not pussy juice heads with waxed eyebrows and shit.