Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I, Robot

i just finished watching irobot, it was better then i thought it was gonna be. the plot was better then i thought it was gonna be atleast

...funny, that's what my friend thought that i went with....i had no real expectations and heard no reviews....i just didnt think much of it at all.....def a rental/download.......

what do you base your critique on?

I thought the movie had a pretty good blend of everything in it...yea Will was portrayed very homoerotic in the movie and whatever but the movie made you think about the possibility of harmony between robots and humans down the line.

2 of my friends that went are Computer Science majors and will probably get into AI down the road so it lead to fairly interesting discussion.

tell you friends to switch their majors if they like making money

...lmao....

...basically i cant stand will smith in this role again...it's just tired....the effects were great, the story line was decent and most importantly the movie was consistant....i dont think there was enough focus on certain issues - i.e. the message of how humans are destroying themselves....plus idk i thought the movie was kind of flat....i also love how cars in the future are so low to the ground - did we somehow learn how to get rid of potholes and speedbumps???....

I saw I-Robot last night. I actually really enjoyed it. I think Will Smith gave his best performance to date (mainly b/c all his other roles were horrible). He wasn't AS egotistical as say Bad Boys. What i really liked in the film were his clothes lol. I loved his long black leather coat he wore in the beginning and his other brown leather was hot too. Plus those leather pants looked great on him. I leaned into my boyfriend and told him he had to get a pair of those. All in all I think it was worth watchin

Gosh, another big budget movie where they rely on the coattails of one huge star. If it's not Ben Affleck, it's Will Smith :blank:

I guess if you want to see a movie for good special effects, it's a good one. But besides that, i see no real draw to go see that movie. You wanna see a good movie about robots and humans, go see terminator or blade runner

The last movie i saw was dodgeball, and that was hilarious :aright:

yea man :aright:

I took a Sci Fi and Ideology 400 level course at college, and all we did was watch these kind of movies and write about them, One of the best classes i ever took ;)

any other sci-fi recommendations??