Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Is masturbation a sin???

havokk

Any of you bible-thumping freaks know if our good lord, the saviour Jesus Christ said anything about masturbation? Does the good book look down upon us who stroke it on a regular basis? Am I going to hell in a hand basket? :worry:

Any of you bible-thumping freaks know if our good lord, the saviour Jesus Christ said anything about masturbation? Does the good book look down upon us who stroke it on a regular basis? Am I going to hell in a hand basket? :worry:

yes... something about letting your seed hit the ground... but i think its like a jay walking offense when you get to the pearly gates (no pun intended) nooones gonna be like oh man he led a good life but he jerked off 3x over the limit damn him to hell...

i believe the biable does say something about it being a sin for man to spill his seed on the earth.... but i've compensated by not letting it hit the floor... catch it in a hand towel or something

hmmmm less messy ive had some that kinda went the distance and uhh got on the floor . watch ur step :bounce: