how would you rate yourself

lafemcaliente

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

:eek: That's the same thing I say about myself!! Not blonde or light eyed, just normal. :)

Hay por favor! I'll just go out on a limb here and say 10. Total package...Looks, Attitude, Family, etc. Oh yeah and that husband of yours, what's his name, Flip?

hmmm.... rating yourself, what a tough question, especially since everyones tastes vary so much, and you are really asking what other people think of you.....

for me, it either seems that girls like me or don't with little middle ground. So I am a 5 or a 8.5 depending on the girl. :)

but what I would give to have girls have the same opinion of me that gay guys have!!! I don't know why (since Im pretty masculine looking) but every gay guy in the world seems to like the way I look ...... such is life :mad:

and my best asset is also my worst.... I don't give a shit about what most people think, and if I think something is fucked up, im going to say so. Sometimes that means confidence, other times it just means im an asshole.

hmmm.... rating yourself, what a tough question, especially since everyones tastes vary so much, and you are really asking what other people think of you.....

for me, it either seems that girls like me or don't with little middle ground. So I am a 5 or a 8.5 depending on the girl. :)

but what I would give to have girls have the same opinion of me that gay guys have!!! I don't know why (since Im pretty masculine looking) but every gay guy in the world seems to like the way I look ...... such is life :mad:

and my best asset is also my worst.... I don't give a shit about what most people think, and if I think something is fucked up, im going to say so. Sometimes that means confidence, other times it just means im an asshole.

Shroomy, the bitches think ur alot hotter than ur giving urself credit for!!!!!!!!!!! i hear them talkin about u....when ur not around....usually they give u high marks!!!!!!!!!!!

depends on how fast bullseye and naughtybabe get in here to add their part!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!;):D

HEY!! leave me out of this thread... Whatever someone wants to give themselves Im not saying shit. We all perceive eachother differently.

I'm not judging myself or anyone.. Flip - QUE NECIO :laugh: