Clubplanet Nightlife Community

When will Arc reopen?

Back when they announced the closing, they also mentioned that they should have a new location around the end of the summer...any idea, rumors?

When and where - that's all I'd like to know. :clap2:

well, ARC will never reopen. the Be Yourself party will eventually re-open, Danny has confirmed a few dates but has not spoken of them yet.

Chances are it will be after Labor Day anyhow.

check dtourism.com for more information. tootaloo

yeah...I heard about DT parties but I also heard from one of the peeps from Arc (back when I was posting at arc message board) that the club would re-open.

well, if your info is correct, that'd suck...

I believe that the Be Yourself party will move to a different location and will open up within the next year. But the spot where Arc used to be is going to be turned into luxury townhouses. :yuck: Just what I heard though.

I miss Arc :(

I believe that the Be Yourself party will move to a different location and will open up within the next year. But the spot where Arc used to be is going to be turned into luxury townhouses. :yuck: Just what I heard though.

I miss Arc :(

not even townhouses. million dollar condos. just what tribeca needs!

:rolleyes:

Originally, Mike Bindra had plans to reopen Arc at a different location sometime after the summer. However, with the passing of the Rave Act and the government's crackdown on nightlife in general it has become a pain in the ass to own a club in this city. So for now he will concentrate his efforts on one-off parties at different locations until the climate changes. Another thing to keep in mind was that Arc wasn't exactly kicking ass financially when it was open. Other than DT & DH nights it was pretty empty most of the time. Combine that with not being able to make any real money from the bar and you could see that Arc wasn't exactly a model business plan...

i will never forget that night :love:

At the closing of Arc Party is where i met NYBeauty, so if it opening somewhere else, her and i will def. be there no doubt. But i think it'll be difficult to re-inact the total feeling and vibe of the old Arc/Vinyl type atmosphere

At the closing of Arc Party is where i met NYBeauty, so if it opening somewhere else, her and i will def. be there no doubt.

and they say nothing beautiful comes out of the club scene....just drugs and loud, obnoxious kids…. :aright:

• 3 weeks later...

ok sooooo some one from another message board said...that..

her friend ( who is not into edm at all) friend is good friends with danny howells, and he said that it should open up after sept, but thats a freinds freinds freinds, and danny howelles not mike bindra... so

the rumor keeps on goin :)