Top 10 Tracks of the summer that you are playing

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

joi cardwell--soul 2 bare--Bailey mix....luvin this both times i heard it

Carl Kennedy--The love you bring me

Donna Summer--I feel love--Santana remix

PQM Project--Mellow--(Quick's Thumpin Pass)

Richard F-- sun shine thru (luvin this happy song)

shapeshifters--lola theme--calderone

Miami Connection feat felicia ross---house is the power

P&Z vs. D-formation--tie me down

Mario Ochoa--Cherokee

Tracks that iam feelin........u feelin the tracks

ok well here are the ten i've been playing

movin on you -antoine clamaran

dj flex -operator ep

bryan cox -alpine

dirty funker jump to it

bryan cox-movin thru your system

peace division -no more subliominal shit

clubworx-keep on swingin

bryan cox-zaitech

majestic 12 -free funk

dj dan -that phone track

so many more but those are the ones that came to mind

aldo

How come I don't know any of these songs? Who wants to make me a cd??? :)

I dont play like the most of the guys around here and i do get alot of my music from other sources. If you want download the set i put the link for and burn it to cd. i posted a thread with just the link to my set.

I just got my copy of Lolas Theme in the mail today. No wonder why everybody is pounding this track in Ibiza and shit. I am really feelin it. It took a few times hearing it for it to catch on but every time I played it, it seemed to get louder and louder and before I knew it I was pounding it.

Just thought I would throw that out there.

:aright:

Static Revenger - Everyone (hottest shit i've heard in months)

mario ochoa - can you feel it

jan driver - tension, pressure, pain

five elements - move that big thing

dj flex = amazing ep (antoine clamaran remix) antoine clamaran is fucking killing it.....

jurgen vries - take my hand

pirate - leaving the sun

and last but not least cam'ron "oh boy"

Culture beat: Mr vain

Johnny Morrilo: Going through stuff

Peter borris: brainbug - rain (johnny vicious mix)

Kirk giorgio: I will survive

harry smoke smoke romero: What Exactly Is Special K

Joe sergio: time for the perculator

Richie chedder toast: Blow The Speakers

SICK IT RIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DO U WANT A BUMP?! WOOWOWOWOWOWWWWWWW

it is but usually when big dogs post ID's they spell them incorrectly to stop people from just cutting and pasting into a downloading program;)

hmm maybe that's true, but binoy usually posts everything ON POINT and doesn't seem to mind helping people find tracks ;)

now we have tons of tracks listed here...did I know every one? NO but now I can go buy them if I like them and they've already been prescreened as "bangers" by us...the DJ's

let's keep these posts updated and perhaps we can list where we play so we understand the vibe/crowd

peace

now we have tons of tracks listed here...did I know every one? NO but now I can go buy them if I like them and they've already been prescreened as "bangers" by us...the DJ's

let's keep these posts updated and perhaps we can list where we play so we understand the vibe/crowd

peace

hmm maybe that's true, but binoy usually posts everything ON POINT and doesn't seem to mind helping people find tracks ;)

Definately didnt mispell it on purpose, just didnt feel like goin to look at it for the right spelling. Either way, the record is one of my favs.

By the way, Where the F have you been ???

Are you coming down to Deko Tonight? I know your a house music fan. If you are your in for a treat! Peters a great DJ.

Is the Fuzzy Hair mix the best one you have heard??? The one i got wasnt too good, cant remember off the top of my head what mix it was

I got a copy that Harry did that I think has been recently released, which is the best mix ever. The Fuzzy Hair mix on the first ep is the best on that single, IMO. Regardless the track is hot as hell.

peace

I agree. I started this thread just to see if anybody was rockin the same beats that I was, and also to see what "Commercial" DJ's are playing. I myself am a pretty underground DJ and tend to stay away from alot of popular shit unless it's really bangin. But anyway lets keep this thread going, and if any of you have any new mixed CD's, let us all know how we can get a hold of it.

Madness

" I am not GOD, Just the DJ! " :bowdown:

Definately didnt mispell it on purpose, just didnt feel like goin to look at it for the right spelling. Either way, the record is one of my favs.

By the way, Where the F have you been ???

Are you coming down to Deko Tonight? I know your a house music fan. If you are your in for a treat! Peters a great DJ.

:D

I have been going out - mostly between XS and Tempts......and honestly I would have LOVED to go to Deko tonight, but I gotta be up mad early tomorrow

See ya around soon hopefully!!!

Pump it up WAS a good song until I heard it so much it made my ears bleed. Its a shame when shit gets played out.

It sucked hairy moose balls the first time i heard it, New Jersey hardcore fist pumping at its finest!