Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ATTN:CarlosF,Digital,Blendprod,and the rest of you...

happyface

now you know why not many people sympathize with argentina ..

... Cocky in victory & "Machete" when losing .

hay mursa mursa.......

sometimes I dont know why I respond to your posts...

I can careless if people dont sympathize us or Argentina.

We won and if Colombia wouldve won you better believe it they all wouldve been here talking shyt so don't give me that shyt.Thats part of soccer when you win you enjoy it when you loose gotta learn how to deal with it.

Machete in losing? Why dont you check the stats since your always putting us down with false information,machetaso, why dont you mention that when the crack D'Alessandro or when they try to elbow Tevez in the face like last night? You dont see that shyt right? Or your just waiting for Argentina to do it so you can come in here and talk more shyt?

hay mursa mursa.......

sometimes I dont know why I respond to your posts...

I can careless if people dont sympathize us or Argentina.

We won and if Colombia wouldve won you better believe it they all wouldve been here talking shyt so don't give me that shyt.Thats part of soccer when you win you enjoy it when you loose gotta learn how to deal with it.

Machete in losing? Why dont you check the stats since your always putting us down with false information,machetaso, why dont you mention that when the crack D'Alessandro or when they try to elbow Tevez in the face like last night? You dont see that shyt right? Or your just waiting for Argentina to do it so you can come in here and talk more shyt?

LOL..you respond to my posts cause i PUSH YOUR BUTTONS nigga ! :) , you can't contain yourself , hot head ! hehehe

But I give argentina props ....what a game yesturday ! tevez ,ugly as fuck but very talented , Zanetti ,all around great player , and Collonchini filled in very well for Ayala .........hope to see a Brazil vs Argentina final .