Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Wtf!

candylicious

Give me you honest opinion. (Guys & Girls) You have a friend And you go out with them one night and you don't know any of there friend. Well maybe two! Some of there friends seem to be giving you the look over which makes you very uncomfortable. You don't say anything. But at the end of the night you tell your friend that some of there friends didn't seem to warm up to you. (You say. I don't think they like me) Now here is the question...Your so called friend ends up getting so mad at you for voicing how you feel. They don't want to be friends with you anymore cause that was causing drama! Is that grounds for never wanting to speak to someone again. And also is that any reason to get that mad at them?? Cause you feel you did nothing wrong but in there eyes you did!

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...i'm at work - very hard for me to be happy....with regards to your post, your friend(s) are whacked...idk how old they are but that sounds like such a "young" reaction....bottom line is the shit should be discussed and cleared up asap.....

...i'm at work - very hard for me to be happy....with regards to your post, your friend(s) are whacked...idk how old they are but that sounds like such a "young" reaction....bottom line is the shit should be discussed and cleared up asap.....

26- Male... I tried to do that! It is childish! and thought that people grew out of that. I guess I was wrong.

first of all---whoever this guy is sounds like a real jerk---i'm sure you were uncomfortable because you didn't know anyone and for him to treat you like garbage really isn't worth your time--- being that you are my friend and i know you besides being on line---i would just say f**k him!! is he really all that---NO!!!! any guy who thinks that playing beer pong is cool is really a loser---you are too hot to be stressed---he'll realize what he's lost and if he doesn't --OH WELL!!!

Catherine - how old are you in all seriouness? I already told you to fuck off, but you need to be persistent and now make threads to take the trash out in the public when you damn well know I will see this. Grow the fuck up already and get off my shit... yes you are a loner (THANKS OU812) since every guy you have a complaint about... just reread everything piece of nonsense that you post on CP since I referred you to this damn site.

NOW FOR THE RECORD:

This chick calls me at 5:45am in the morning twice on Friday night, calls me the following day from a restricted number four times in less than an hour. PLEASE LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE ALREADY.

Additionally, the truth of the matter and I quote you as stating "All the girls at your party don't like me... they keep giving me dirty looks and they want to fight me." Now tell me if those are the words of a sane individual that is now trying to play it off different. I am one of the nicest guys around and if you push my buttons, talk shit about my friends, act like a persistent lunatic... then I will explode.

FUCK OFF ALREADY AND GROW UP!

Dana - please don't get involved and try to take shots at me... you don't know the half.

To everyone else - thanks for your comments - hopefully she will listen as god knows she can't take a hint. Btw - she already called me twice this morning and I have asked her to leave me alone already several times...

I am far from insecure! But thanks for your opinion. :)

easy girl.......I'm not saying your insecure......I'm saying the fact that your questioning if someone likes you may look insecure......Otherwise, why would you care......people are strange.....maybe they looked at you because they were jealous, envious, or maybe they actually didn't like you.....but who cares.......be yourself, and let the rest fall into place.....just my opinion.

easy girl.......I'm not saying your insecure......I'm saying the fact that your questioning if someone likes you may look insecure......Otherwise, why would you care......people are strange.....maybe they looked at you because they were jealous, envious, or maybe they actually didn't like you.....but who cares.......be yourself, and let the rest fall into place.....just my opinion.

I gave you a :) to show that I was not snapping at you!

Catherine - how old are you in all seriouness? I already told you to fuck off, but you need to be persistent and now make threads to take the trash out in the public when you damn well know I will see this. Grow the fuck up already and get off my shit... yes you are a loner (THANKS OU812) since every guy you have a complaint about... just reread everything piece of nonsense that you post on CP since I referred you to this damn site.

NOW FOR THE RECORD:

This chick calls me at 5:45am in the morning twice on Friday night, calls me the following day from a restricted number four times in less than an hour. PLEASE LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE ALREADY.

Additionally, the truth of the matter and I quote you as stating "All the girls at your party don't like me... they keep giving me dirty looks and they want to fight me." Now tell me if those are the words of a sane individual that is now trying to play it off different. I am one of the nicest guys around and if you push my buttons, talk shit about my friends, act like a persistent lunatic... then I will explode.

FUCK OFF ALREADY AND GROW UP!

who is this post in regards to and was she calling you that late in the night for some ass?

who is this post in regards to and was she calling you that late in the night for some ass?

1. "Candylicious"

2. Who knows if it was for ass, but why on earth would anyone call someone at that hour (I will avoid asserting any claim since I will hear the response - "Don't flatter yourself"). All I know now is I want no part of her.