Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn: Mets fans

true... but you have to admit it sucks being a mets fan.... why couldnt my parents have implanted the yankess on me at a young age... they have it made...

yeah it sucks sometimes, but when u suck you appreciate the winning even more. My parents actually didn't watch baseball, but growing up in ny in the 80's doc, dwight, hojo, dykstra, those guys all left impressions on me. I'll be a met fan till i die, there ain't no shame in my game.

yeah it sucks sometimes, but when u suck you appreciate the winning even more. .

SO TRUE!!

Yankees are NO FUN. Great team - but no excitement. When the Mets are winning- theres no better feeling!!!

My parents will be Mets fans till the end - they have a 14 year old dog named Mackie (aka Mackie Sasser)..... talk about dedication :spin:

sorry......i enjoy winning all the time....my team wins all the time .....and all the yankees fans appreciate just the same as always.....53k people last night at yankees stadium on a wed. night.....thats excitement and appreciation......BUT i do respect any and all dedication to your team through its ups and downs.....or in the mets case all of their downs.....(just kidding)....

SO TRUE!!

Yankees are NO FUN. Great team - but no excitement. :spin:

no exitement???????????????????? wHHHHaaaaTTTTTTTT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you got to be kidding me.. ever watch a red sox game..... or all those fun games when yanks are loosing and all of the sudden....... Here comes another come from behind win........ It never gets old.. NICE

no exitement??????????????? bottom of 9th... 0:0 2 out ruben sierra homers ... now what the hell is that heheheheheheheheh

I think the Mets are exciting i am excited to see how long Piazza will be out with a hand bruise from catching the ball ...i think he is just using it as an excuse to go to Fire Island with Sam Champion this weekend.

SO TRUE!!

Yankees are NO FUN. Great team - but no excitement. When the Mets are winning- theres no better feeling!!!

My parents will be Mets fans till the end - they have a 14 year old dog named Mackie (aka Mackie Sasser)..... talk about dedication :spin:

Not to be an asshole, but that might of been the most incorrect statement i ever read on this board

No excitement

alone this year the yankees have came back and won a shit load of games.

The game against the SOX thurs july 1 st was said to be the game of the year so far and maybe the best game in the regular season ever

Last years ALCS against the SOX was not excitement enuff ????????

2001 world series, the three games the yanks won at home was not excitment?

ESPN is doing there top 100 moments for there 25 anivv

and the yankees are part of the most greatest moments

The only moments the mets will be part of, are the 86 world series and the 2000 sub way series

because of the Yanks, Buckner blowing the game because of the curse of the bambino and clemens picking on piazza!!!!!!!!!

The yanks are the most exciting team in all of sports,

They have more dramatic wins then anybody

I can go on and on with Perfect games back to back by wells and cone

Or a game winning homerun in the 9th by a tino or a brosius

A home run in nov by a Jeter

or even the one he hit to beat the O's when that mayor kid caught it !!!!

The Mets more exciting then the Yanks

LMFAO

im really getting pissed at my team.....how many times can they bring OH NO FRANCO in the damn game?!?!?! and it makes it worse that we are under .500 and yet 4 games out of first place...id rather be 25 games out ...cant take it!!!! :hang:

WORLD SERIES CHAMPS 2010!!

Not to be an asshole, but that might of been the most incorrect statement i ever read on this board

No excitement

alone this year the yankees have came back and won a shit load of games.

The game against the SOX thurs july 1 st was said to be the game of the year so far and maybe the best game in the regular season ever

Last years ALCS against the SOX was not excitement enuff ????????

2001 world series, the three games the yanks won at home was not excitment?

ESPN is doing there top 100 moments for there 25 anivv

and the yankees are part of the most greatest moments

The only moments the mets will be part of, are the 86 world series and the 2000 sub way series

because of the Yanks, Buckner blowing the game because of the curse of the bambino and clemens picking on piazza!!!!!!!!!

The yanks are the most exciting team in all of sports,

They have more dramatic wins then anybody

I can go on and on with Perfect games back to back by wells and cone

Or a game winning homerun in the 9th by a tino or a brosius

A home run in nov by a Jeter

or even the one he hit to beat the O's when that mayor kid caught it !!!!

The Mets more exciting then the Yanks

LMFAO

Calm down Sports Center - of course your going to think they're exciting - your a fan!! :doh: Your talking to a girl who's father wears a Boston hat with his Mets shirts almost every day - just to make one statement - YANKEES SUCK. I come from a looooooooooooooong line of haters so you can take all your baseball highlights and shove it - before I sick Mackie Shara/Sasser (the 14 thousand year old Bichon Frise') after you!

Viva la Mets... bitch!

Take Care. :finger:

Calm down Sports Center - of course your going to think they're exciting - your a fan!! :doh: Your talking to a girl who's father wears a Boston hat with his Mets shirts almost every day - just to make one statement - YANKEES SUCK. I come from a looooooooooooooong line of haters so you can take all your baseball highlights and shove it - before I sick Mackie Shara/Sasser (the 14 thousand year old Bichon Frise') after you!

Viva la Mets... bitch!

Take Care. :finger:

Fuck the Mets and Fuck the Red Sucks...