Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Is that TheMrs on crobar's...

digitalphoenix

Awww Funk!! You made me blush!!! :grin3:

We are all so proud of you Tonie, it's really inspiring to see you take on this life-long dream and carry yourself with such class and humbleness, one thing is to be beautiful on the outside, your beauty it's really coming from within...now, feel free to blush ;)

wow! congrats Tonie...keep it up!!

soon you'll be arriving to Opium Garden, Mansion or Prive in a fire rescue truck to host one of Dave Grutman's New Years party.

;)

:biggrin:

so funny. oxygen and crobar are both great venues. its great that she is hosting events. the more your name is out there the better it is. even bling is a celeb now. maybe bling should be her manager not just the president of her fan club.

soon you'll be arriving to Opium Garden, Mansion or Prive in a fire rescue truck to host one of Dave Grutman's New Years party.

;)

so funny. oxygen and crobar are both great venues. its great that she is hosting events. the more your name is out there the better it is. even bling is a celeb now. maybe bling should be her manager not just the president of her fan club.

;)

i dunno but , that sounded like a slap in the face to my friend there !! can you explain what you are trying to say please ?

i dunno but , that sounded like a slap in the face to my friend there !! can you explain what you are trying to say please ?

Im sure Dave meant nothing by this....he just doesnt understand that Tonie has very solid and loyal fan base here, which we thank u guys immensly for being true to her !!!!!!!!!! but give him time...the bigger she gets...the more interested he will be!!!!!!!!!!!:D

LOL u crack me up dave .... hmmmmm manager huh. i think flip is already her manager though lol