Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Nude Beaches

JadeEyes

there is one called lighthouse beach on LI. its at robert moses but you have to walk like a half mile out. theres also one in NJ, i dont know the name of it.

oh & most of the people at nude beaches are men and they are NASTY or gay. they are for the most part old and fat, the women there are old and saggy :(

Yea I tried to get to Lighthouse Beach last weekend and my feet were killllllllllling me... I felt like I walked 2 miles and didn't get anywhere... :bounce:

you have to go to the last field, 4 or 5, i cant remember. you know when its the last parking lot before the turn around. when you get there park at the way end, towards the lighthouse. then you walk the wooden pathway through the dunes until it comes to a break, if you walk straight you get to the lighthouse. if you walk to the right on the sandy road you get to the nude beach. you can also walk on the beach its self. the key is to park as far towards the lighthouse as possible, otherwise its far.

yea i think i was on field 4...

but i walked along the beach and the way the beach is sloped it felt like i was walking on an angle and my feet began hurtin'...

i might be headed out there on sunday so...

thanks for the shortcut :aright:

You won't find anything decent in NY, I'll tell you that much.

When I was in Hawaii last summer on the North Shore, many of the beaches there are quite devoid of alot of people. My g/f and I were laying and this girl and her friend walk onto the beach, the one of them was surprisingly attractive, had a VERY nice curvy body. Stood by her towel, took a quick look around............then stripped down bare and laid down. It was kind of amusing, not that it bothered us at all.

What was more funny was when a family of 6 walked by and the little boys (5-9 years in age I'd guess) were just gawking, father and mother didn't seem to mind either, weird.

Guest brwneydtrouble

Haulover here in Miami is supposedly not very attractive. Just go to 17th Street and go topless I say. Thats what ive done....

Haulover here in Miami is supposedly not very attractive. Just go to 17th Street and go topless I say. Thats what ive done....

so beach day anyone? ive been to haulover before ...... scary.... and yes i was nude.... but thats the scariest part. the worst was the 80 yr olds ugh :vomit2:

Wow, this is so very true. We go to 13th St beach on South Beach all the time and the topless scenery there is *awesome*. Went to Haulover once and I still wake up screaming. Almost had to claw my eyes out. I had been told that nude beaches were bad, but this exceeded even my rather impressive imagination. How, I mean really, HOW can these people possibly believe that anyone would want to see that????????

I think I must have been lulled into a false sense of security by the beauty on the South Beach. I mean, they were topless, that's almost nude. And Miami has a good percentage of hot chicks. So, we figured, how bad could it possibly be? Oh my dear sweet aunt Jemima. I mean, it was... was... just beyond description. I don't think I'd seen people this ugly even at Wal-Mart. Hugely fat people. Ancient people. Grizzled people. Pardon me, I have to go scrub my eyeballs with bleach, now, thank you very much.