Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Pics of Todd @ Roxy

ras67

The crowd, on the other hand, was totally wack. Tons of juiceheads running around with their shirts off everywhere you looked. Guys, I'm sure everyone was really impressed by the fact that you spend 3 hours a day in the gym/tanning salon. Nothing wrong w/ working out, but when you walk around a club w/ your shirt off, you look like a fuckin tool. Stop trying so hard, k? Also, there are clothing stores around not named Armani Exchange. To top it all off, a bunch of people formed this big circle which took up a bunch of space on the crowded dancefloor and people were jumping in the middle doing breakdancing moves and shit, almost kicking people, etc. Sorry, but the middle of a crowded dancefloor is no place for this shit. I still managed to have a good time w/ my friends, but I don't see myself going back to this party in the future. I really don't mind JP; I think he's a pretty good DJ, but the crowd there was just so lame. Bunch of posers everywhere you looked. Friday nights @ Spirit are definately a better choice if somebody good happens to be spinning. Just my 2 cents on the night.

hahaha who fucking gave me this rep???

who still....... 07-22-2004 10:26 AM How can you guys say the JP shit isn't directed at these guys? Of course it is. When anyone makes fun of JP, JP's crowd, JP's music, JP's club, the clothes people wear to JP's club etc... it all applies to his fans. WE ALL KNOW it's directed towards.

and another :laugh:

Pics of Todd @ Roxy 07-22-2004 10:53 AM Its been 9 months since CiRCA has opened and i am happy to say CIRCA IS STILL CRAAAAZY packed. Even since the summer has started, still an AWSOME crowd on thursday,friday, and even saturday. Come check us out tonight...................

hahaha who fucking gave me this rep???

who still....... 07-22-2004 10:26 AM How can you guys say the JP shit isn't directed at these guys? Of course it is. When anyone makes fun of JP, JP's crowd, JP's music, JP's club, the clothes people wear to JP's club etc... it all applies to his fans. WE ALL KNOW it's directed towards.

I know who it's directed towards, JP for life! :gang:

Pics of Todd @ Roxy 07-22-2004 11:09 AM Saturday August 7th @ XS - One of the parties of the year goes to Seaside. Jerry X's birthday celebration. Hosting the evening will be Playboy Playmate of July/August of 2004 issue Tonie Aguilera

:laugh: :laugh:

noway man. strip joints are for sucka's. and im not inquireing about the dood, tool hanna. i was actually thinking that rachel was hot for a minit.

i think someone needs to start a razzledazzle thread of rachel pics. then we can rate each picture and critique her outfits. i bet she would love that!