Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Marco V

I heard Marco V was a great DJ, but when I went to hear him at SF on Valentine's Day, he did not even turn in a crowd. I know he's ranked #15 as being one of the top DJ's, so I'm thinking it was just a bad night for him or maybe it was the element of SF that turned people away. Anyway, can someone help me out with this. Is Marco V worth going to Avalon, or am I going to Crobar to hear Hybrid.

I heard Marco V was a great DJ, but when I went to hear him at SF on Valentine's Day, he did not even turn in a crowd. I know he's ranked #15 as being one of the top DJ's, so I'm thinking it was just a bad night for him or maybe it was the element of SF that turned people away. Anyway, can someone help me out with this. Is Marco V worth going to Avalon, or am I going to Crobar to hear Hybrid.

He's a very good dj, but SF was suffering some major mishaps during the time that he was booked to spin there. In light of those troubles, the vibe may have been impacted, and one may not have been able to enjoy what would have otherwise been a remarkable night.

I'm not much of a fan of Avalon, but Marco V is very good. You might want to make the venture, and if you're dissapointed this time around, you never have to see him again.

yeah I know, tomorrow night is a tough call... not only will Marco V be spinning but Jan Johnston will also be performing live. But at Crobar you heave Hybrid and DJ Rap (playing prog house no less).. decisions decisions... i doubt I'll be going out tomorrow night b/c i have to watch my money, but either one should be tight-- just pick if u'd rather hear trance or house.

Marco V was awesome on Friday .. hands down .. he played hard sets one after the other ..

my crew and i loved it .. we all jammed the floor dancing hard core .. i know i did in spite of my pain .. hehe ..

there were not that many ppl (it was not empty either ok!!!) . but that does not bother me at all .. i like it when u have space to dance ..

i met lots of old and new friends .. some i recall and some cant ..

if u guys are out there pleast post .. and say hi . i would love to know who you are again .. and so we can hook up again in the future

this dude came to me . and said .. "r u the mask from cp" i said ya .. he said .. "dude .. i dont post that often (i think that is what he said) but i love your postings and now i saw you dancing and i love your dancing too" .. for that dude .. i say thank you soo much . you made my night and many nights to come ..

overall the night was great .. great music .. talented DJ .. good friends .. oh and even the A/C was working great .. what else could you ask for????

peace

the MASK

Marco V was awesome on Friday .. hands down .. he played hard sets one after the other ..

my crew and i loved it .. we all jammed the floor dancing hard core .. i know i did in spite of my pain .. hehe ..

there were not that many ppl (it was not empty either ok!!!) . but that does not bother me at all .. i like it when u have space to dance ..

i met lots of old and new friends .. some i recall and some cant ..

if u guys are out there pleast post .. and say hi . i would love to know who you are again .. and so we can hook up again in the future

this dude came to me . and said .. "r u the mask from cp" i said ya .. he said .. "dude .. i dont post that often (i think that is what he said) but i love your postings and now i saw you dancing and i love your dancing too" .. for that dude .. i say thank you soo much . you made my night and many nights to come ..

overall the night was great .. great music .. talented DJ .. good friends .. oh and even the A/C was working great .. what else could you ask for????

peace

the MASK

Marco V is awesome, I never heard him b4.

I think I'm :love:

I love his mix of "bang bang" song from "Kill Bill", wow it is awesome :rock:

Thanks for great nite guy's. :)

Marco V is awesome, I never heard him b4.

I think I'm :love:

I love his mix of "bang bang" song from "Kill Bill", wow it is awesome :rock:

Thanks for great nite guy's. :)

you are in love . whattttttt .. u trader .. i thought u r in love with Mauro Picotto .. hehe

glad u came out and kicked some asses dancing .. always good to have you around my lil kid

peace

the MASK

you are in love . whattttttt .. u trader .. i thought u r in love with Mauro Picotto .. hehe

glad u came out and kicked some asses dancing .. always good to have you around my lil kid

peace

the MASK

Ups.... you got me, but you know Mauro seems to forget about me, so I gotta move on :rolleyes:

Besides Marco V is like his brother, isn't he Italian too? LOL :devil:

Hey I was at Avalon on Friday. Marco V and Jan Johnston were great and you and your group were awesome on the dance floor. It was good to meet up with you there, and would defn love to meet up with your group for future events :bowdown::bounce:

Hey I was at Avalon on Friday. Marco V and Jan Johnston were great and you and your group were awesome on the dance floor. It was good to meet up with you there, and would defn love to meet up with your group for future events :bowdown::bounce:

Glad you had a good time......did we meet???? :confused:

YYEEEEEESSSSSSSSS # 100 !!!!! :bounce::hoparound

thanks kid .. what did u wear dude and did we talk? i remember talking to bunch of people .. and i am thinking u gotta be one of them ..

glad u liked the group and the dancing .. we can get freaky on the dance floor like that .. when we like the music .. and we are very friendly .. and i think u might have noticed that .. :)

take care my "new friend"

peace

the MASK

I meant that the guido factor was very high, reminiscent of exit.

not that I mind cuz they were pretty hot. some looked weird (especially the guido circle in the back w/ their hair spiked so high).

what an excellent night...I hope he comes back. he is so worth it.

I was on cloud 9 walking out of there...Jan j was ok imo , not that great. I thought she was baby spice when I first saw her.

I'm almost positive marco v is dutch, however regardless of his nationality, HE'S AWESOME!!!

MAR-CO MAR-CO !!!!!!

100% agree .. what do u mean by typical exit crowd ?? coz i though the party was in avalon ... ;)

peace

the MASK

I meant that the guido factor was very high, reminiscent of exit.

not that I mind cuz they were pretty hot. some looked weird (especially the guido circle in the back w/ their hair spiked so high).

what an excellent night...I hope he comes back. he is so worth it.

I was on cloud 9 walking out of there...Jan j was ok imo , not that great. I thought she was baby spice when I first saw her.

I'm almost positive marco v is dutch, however regardless of his nationality, HE'S AWESOME!!!

MAR-CO MAR-CO !!!!!!

you were there ??? hmm .. how come we did not meet . hehe

anyway .. good that you had good time ..

peace

the MASK

Wow, Marco V rockkkeeddd :rock: Pouring rain couldn't keep us from going out to see him baby! And we were one of the first to arrive and the last to leave...it was such a great night. I danced my ass off :D Wonder how we can get a track listing somehow??

Jan Johnston was great too...awesome voice and it was really nice to hear all those old tunes live. I was afraid that a live performance might distract from Marco's set, but it was actually a treat. My buddies and I were all sitting on the stairs boppin our heads to her tunes. And when she was done, Ummedunno, Beatkah, and I bum rushed her when she walked off the stage to give her hugs. Her girls were like "what the??" lol... Jan's so cutesy & charismatic. You could tell that lots of people in the crowd was a fan...we were all singing along.

Loved hanging with everyone: Dragon0401, Beatkah & her crew (you rocked on the stage girlie), Rudy the dancin machine, Mike & Vicky (you two danced sooo cute together...high energy moves...awesome), Ummedunno & Kay & crew (nice seeing ya girls...long time no see), Drew and Bernard (nice to see you guys out so much these days! hmm...sin sin, disco, avalon, etc), Norbert (amazing that u already knew one of Beatkah's friends!), PCR's clone (he had similar moves to PCR! PCR, where the helll have you beeennn? we keep missin ya), Bluedragon (dancin maniac near the end of the nite), RS22B7 (pleasant surprise seeing u out u workaholic! and Jan Johnston gave you lots of lovin dude!), Patrick/Simpatico from DJforums (u gotta teach me how to DJ!), Majinbuu & friend (nice to meet ya finally!), TooMuchVibe/Brian (bouncin all over the place), sneakattacker Jaybird, and other new people :love:

The girl DJs in the bathroom were pretty cool too...good trancy track selection...we were dancin up in there! ha ha... One of them spun this awesome song and she didn't remember the title/artist so she offered to burn the cd for me...doubt she'll remember, but that was nice of her to offer.

The DJ that spun before & after Marco was awesome too...I loved the music...Mask & Beatkah had to drag me outa there finally before our toes fell off. Anyone know who the opening/closing DJ was?

Anyway, Marco V was awesome :bowdown::drool:

btw, i was the chickee wearing denim shorts/sneaks and a white t-shirt that said in bigass letters "Social Director" Cheers

Wow, Marco V rockkkeeddd :rock: Pouring rain couldn't keep us from going out to see him baby! And we were one of the first to arrive and the last to leave...it was such a great night. I danced my ass off :D Wonder how we can get a track listing somehow??

Jan Johnston was great too...awesome voice and it was really nice to hear all those old tunes live. I was afraid that a live performance might distract from Marco's set, but it was actually a treat. My buddies and I were all sitting on the stairs boppin our heads to her tunes. And when she was done, Ummedunno, Beatkah, and I bum rushed her when she walked off the stage to give her hugs. Her girls were like "what the??" lol... Jan's so cutesy & charismatic. You could tell that lots of people in the crowd was a fan...we were all singing along.

Loved hanging with everyone: Mask :makeout:, Beatkah & her crew (you rocked on the stage girlie), Rudy the dancin machine, Mike & Vicky (you two danced sooo cute together...awesome), Ummedunno & Kay & crew (nice seeing ya girls...long time no see), Norberg (amazing that u already knew one of Beatkah's friends!), PCR's clone (he had similar moves to PCR!), Bluedragon (dancin maniac near the end of the nite), RS22B7 (pleasant surprise seeing u out), Patrick from DJforums (u gotta teach me how to DJ!), Majinbuu & friend (nice to meet ya finally!), sneakattacker Jaybird, and other new people :love:

The girl DJs in the bathroom were pretty cool too...good trancy track selection...we were dancin up in there! ha ha... One of them spun this awesome song and she didn't remember the title/artist so she offered to burn the cd for me...doubt she'll remember, but that was nice of her to offer.

The DJ that spun before & after Marco was awesome too...I loved the music...Mask & Beatkah had to drag me outa there finally before our toes fell off. Anyone know who the opening/closing DJ was?

Anyway, Marco V was awesome

wow .. perfect review ...

everyone . this is how reviews should be written .. two thumbs up baby :aright::aright:

peace

the MASK

i was there he was good man , rocking the crowd, Did anybody hear him play that song ON the rise, i believe he produced that song?

he was good , i wouldn't mind hearing him again

drew .. ma boi .. glad to have u back in the crew kid .. and bernard too ..

peace

the MASK