Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Serious Question for the guys

crazyinsomniac

Spank you very much! My arguement exactly!

What's up you little whore...where/how have you been? How are those beautiful long legs of yours doing? I would love to start from the bottom of your feet with my tongue and continue all the way up your legs, than to your inner thighs right to that beautiful, tight, wet pussy of yours

oh and how is your man doing? ;)

Nice, Coach.

Yeah, nice way to introduce yourself. Just come on and start insulting people.

That being said, I think one of the primary reasons that some guys tend to notice the surgically altered girls more is that, aside from their surgical changes, those girls *also* make a strong effort to look good in other ways.

What's up you little whore...where/how have you been? How are those beautiful long legs of yours doing? I would love to start from the bottom of your feet with my tongue and continue all the way up your legs, than to your inner thighs right to that beautiful, tight, wet pussy of yours

oh and how is your man doing? ;)

we are great! we found a puppy yesterday so we're super happy! arf arf

we are great! we found a puppy yesterday so we're super happy! arf arf

awwwwwww a baybeeeeeeee!!!!!!! there's nothing sweeter than a puppy, and i bet it thinks your tits are just the most perfect pillows ever ... hope yer man is willing to share em!!!!!! ;)

awwwwwww a baybeeeeeeee!!!!!!! there's nothing sweeter than a puppy, and i bet it thinks your tits are just the most perfect pillows ever ... hope yer man is willing to share em!!!!!! ;)

it's funny u mentioned that cuz he was saying that i was gonna devote more attention to the dog but i promised him nothing was goona change so last nite they stayed home together while i was at The Cure concert and the bonded big time.

it's funny u mentioned that cuz he was saying that i was gonna devote more attention to the dog but i promised him nothing was goona change so last nite they stayed home together while i was at The Cure concert and the bonded big time.

Mich...what puppy is it?? I think we need to take him and Lola to the park so they can hang out!!!!! Is it a gril/boy? What did u name her/him. I :heart: dogs!

Mich...what puppy is it?? I think we need to take him and Lola to the park so they can hang out!!!!! Is it a gril/boy? What did u name her/him. I :heart: dogs!

We found him on Friday! He has gone thru a couple names these past few days and today we're calling him, Tanner! I can't wait to bring him down to meet Lola. Here is a picture of the lil fella! BTW he says to tell Lola, "Arf Arf, Bitch!" LOL!