Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ladies, how many of you have....

FlipsSOE

ass play is something i would totally do if that's what my man wanted. i know my ex would not have liked that, maybe a little licking, but nothing more hardcore. it would be something that happened once we knew each other a little better, iwouldn't just manhandle his ass on the first night (gabo being the one exception, but i knew he wanted it)

on another ass note, i used to have a booty call who would have his fingers up my ass every time we were together. it's alright every once in awhile, if you have a guy who knows what he is doing, but not as an every time move to just shove yer fingers up someone's ass!!!!!! total turn off :vomit2:

on another ass note, i used to have a booty call who would have his fingers up my ass every time we were together. it's alright every once in awhile, if you have a guy who knows what he is doing, but not as an every time move to just shove yer fingers up someone's ass!!!!!! total turn off :vomit2:

:laugh: mr. romantic

Hey! I never met man that liked that! Unless he was gay! SORRY! From my experience.

Ignorant comment. Doesn't make them gay.

I love it. It's a very empowering feeling when you have a man squirming from the pleasure you're giving him. It's kinda like eating box! ;)

i tossed my ex- boyfriends salad and he seemed to love it---but at first he was moving around--jumping all over the place---but once i started,it was all over--and honestly, i loved him so much that i actually didn't mind doing it!--but it's definately not something that i would do on a regular basic or with just any guy---you definately have to be close. i like my ass to be licked!!

i havent... ive come close in the past with an ex who kinda teetered on wanting it but never really said so... but i havent yet... but im willing as long as it smells good down there... i dont wanna go too far down and have a nice suprise :tongue: nothing worse than going down on a guy and his balls smell rancid LOL... and u guys bitch about a girls puss smellin nasty :nono: