Clubplanet Nightlife Community

kinky much?

lafemcaliente

is there anything kinky that you like in bed aside from the norm?

i like light asphyxiation, hair pulling, general roughness, lil spanking isnt bad. the whole dominance thing is so hot to me, love when a guy just takes what is his

:bowdown:

anyone else, or am i the only freak?

theres a girl that i sleep with every now and then and she likes to be choked. not like real hard, but she loves when i put my hand around her neck and apply a little pressure while i fuck her. i was a little hesitiant at first, but now i love doing it, esp cuz i know she loves it.

i dont wanna do it to another girl though and she gets all freaked out thinkin im tryin to kill her

theres a girl that i sleep with every now and then and she likes to be choked. not like real hard, but she loves when i put my hand around her neck and apply a little pressure while i fuck her. i was a little hesitiant at first, but now i love doing it, esp cuz i know she loves it.

i dont wanna do it to another girl though and she gets all freaked out thinkin im tryin to kill her

God bless ya

it's soooooo hot

i like light asphyxiation, hair pulling, general roughness, lil spanking isnt bad. the whole dominance thing is so hot to me, love when a guy just takes what is his

Definitely gotta agree with you - I also love when I'm being fucked from behind and my bf grabs my hips real hard and pounds me into his cock! Love it when he puts his hands around my neck from behind too!!!

No you are not the only freak :devil: Psst.. try wax - its fucking insane :makeout:

what the hell are you bitches talking about here? is this gonna turn into one of those I'm a fake bi-sexual threads again?

Get your nose out of our asses.. you like sniffing shit thats not meant

for you huh??? But if you must know Blond and me... ahh mind your neck..

Fake/ real you're not gonna be part of it so step aside.. :tongue:

Get your nose out of our asses.. you like sniffing shit thats not meant

for you huh??? But if you must know Blond and me... ahh mind your neck..

Fake/ real you're not gonna be part of it so step aside.. :tongue:

damn naughty.......if you could blow loads.....you woulda have just blown yours across his face......what a facial :eek:

I love to be tied up, spanked, :spank: I love when my BF picks me up over his head, bends me over the couch, rips down my pants and thong and starts pounding his big thick cock inside mee. :hump: I also like when my man uses vibrators and dilldos on me while teasing me all over my body. :getdown: I want to try wax " after reading naughtybaby's post" Im definatley a freak and like to try alot of different things in bed. Role playing is also funn