Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What s your favorite hangout spot... past or present

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

awww Hunka Bunka was the best in high school...My ears use to ring for like 3 days straight cuz I wasn't use to loud music yet....

A friend of mine dragged my butt to Bunka even when I hated to dance cuz I was soo self-conscience at the time...

True Bunka story: I remember driving a few of my girls in my mom's benz. I hooked the car key on a chain belt and I lost the car key cuz I ddin't even notice that the belt fell off my waist... mom had to come get us in my dad's pick up truck... those were the days :) I loved that place

Exit- when it first opened and Denny + Eddie spun... right in front of the cage

(esp. when Eddie dropped Follow Me over I Turn To You or Denny dropped Kiss) when they had trapeez artists, those bungee guys, and those guys who hung from curtains.

Tunnel- 97-98 never really had a set place cause I loved walking all around there.

SF- 99' I used to chill in that lil roped in area to the left when walking down the stairs from the top level... or I used to be right in front of the stage cause back then I loved watching the circles.... hahah I remember when the strings were popular!

ahhhhhhhh I forgot...

Carbon- 98' when Boris was there... first city club I ever went to and had a blast there a couple times

Exit when it first opened, I was never a 'factoryhead' but back in '99 I went a bunch of times and had the best times there, and of course, Metro Lounge!!!!

Metro was always a great time along wit Abyss Wednesday!!

what sucks is that I dont have as much fun now as I did then... I make the best of what I have now though.

97, 98, 99 Abyss (Wildlife Wednesdays), Tunnel Fridays (I think?? whenever Teneglia was there) Temps definately 98 99 and loved Temps 2000

Recently Gustavinos Friday was a sick party

Present SPIRIT Saturdays

your really sweating this Spirit Sat. huh? I think I might have to check it out.... Does it come anywhere close to SF back in the day?

I cant remeber what days they were we switched Fridays and Saturdays great party

I remember one time I think Teneglia at Tunnel played Do it again backwards or I was really in another world

Chewy, get Anthony together I am down to go for the next 4 weeks you cant compare Jersey shore vs. Spirit

...i used to LOVE the tunnel....i ALWAYS had fun when i was younger....drama/image......kokomos......factory.....roxy.......everywhere i went....bermuda and all the shore clubs.....i was a happy go lucky kid lol.....