Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ATTN: People going to the meet up today

I guess Scott hasn't mentioned anything but he texted me yesterday and said he wasn't going because he got last minute tickets really close to the field at Fenway. So obviously he's going there instead of coming to the meet up. I, however, was supposed to get a ride with him there because I'm not driving up there alone. So unless someone comes to pick me up, I won't be making it either. Sorry it's last minute but you can't blame Scott for going to Fenway, c'mon now.

I guess Scott hasn't mentioned anything but he texted me yesterday and said he wasn't going because he got last minute tickets really close to the field at Fenway. So obviously he's going there instead of coming to the meet up. I, however, was supposed to get a ride with him there because I'm not driving up there alone. So unless someone comes to pick me up, I won't be making it either. Sorry it's last minute but you can't blame Scott for going to Fenway, c'mon now.

Codica, you and Scott have a unique sense of timing. :mad:

oh, btw.... i hope scott wasnt already in boston by the time i post this. :)

:nopity::nopity::nopity:

Excuses, excuses, excuses... I left the meetup at 5pm since I was still recovering from last night's hangover and I was driving. Two games into Beruit and a bunch of non-Beruit beer had me fucked up, plus I was driving. Needless to say, Fucke Veritak and thanks to all those that attended the meetup... Dj (John) and Captainpec... shit wait, I'm captainpec.

Back out to another party... later folks.

dont get all salty just because your superstar got his ass whooped and your stud closer blew a huge game while up two runs.....

just admit the Red Sox have more heart and move on

Are you kidding me?? :rofl:

Was the game exciting?? Absolutely, but it was hardly a masterpiece... The relief on both sides was abysmal. Between the Sox piss poor defense and the Yanks inability to capitalize on it, it was really painful to watch at times...

Now since I'm nothing but a dumb Yankee fan, could you please explain to me how this game was huge? Yesterday we had a 9.5 game lead. Today we have an 8.5 game lead. Sure it stings to lose a game like that. No one wants to lose a game under those circumstances but the fact of the matter is that since mid April your team is nothing but a .500 baseball team and as you can see by the standings, we left the trash in the rear view mirror a long time ago... :)

Best of luck on your hunt for the wild card... :)

Best of luck on your hunt for the wild card...

it was a little funny when you said it the first time.................

it was "hopefully" huge for us in that maybe we will play better. kinda like the game in philly last year.

oh and dumb yankees fan is redundant :)

could you please explain to me how this game was huge? we left the trash in the rear view mirror a long time ago... :)

Best of luck on your hunt for the wild card... :)

The game was HUGE !! how? coz we are keeping pace with the wild card race (not that i have given the yamkees a div. win yet- we could still mount a rally-lots of games left buddy). and besides, the yamkees know that if the sox make it to the postseason, it will be a nitemare cum tru :laugh:

Trash? u gotta be kidding me, we amassed four errors in a game and we got you beat.... doesnt sound like trash to me.

dont get all salty just because your superstar got his ass whooped and your stud closer blew a huge game while up two runs.....

just admit the Red Sox have more heart and move on

im sorry what exactly did Keith Foulke do on Friday night?

remember the guy you said was the BEST reliever in the AL

heart yeah the redsox that cohesive team that they are

Schilling questioning Williamsons heart , Pedro staying in the dugout , missing team meetings heading back to the DR for a vaacation,

manny asking out of games only to play in the allstar game and then asking oput of the very next regular season game , Kevin millar beginning odf season saying he rather have arod then nomar, Nomar sitting out in a HUGE game against the yanks

yeah all heart