Clubplanet Nightlife Community

hiromi oshima

ladychatterley

i dont like her face at all

personally i think she's really cute (she does look alot like gabrielle union.. i never noticed that before), but i can see how her look doesn't appeal to everyone. she's not exactly a "classic beauty".... but you can't deny that she has a SICK body.

personally i think she's really cute (she does look alot like gabrielle union.. i never noticed that before), but i can see how her look doesn't appeal to everyone. she's not exactly a "classic beauty".... but you can't deny that she has a SICK body.

yeah, great body, just get nothing from the face :)

She's great. I too am not a fan of the asian look, but you can't deny her body.

We were jokin with her telling her she's the asian woman with the biggest breasts. She's a natural for this industry. She has a great sense of fashion, an amazing poser, and her body speaks for her. Very sweet girl. :)

ohhh you changed your sig!!!!!!!!!! one night i was sitting here stoned out of my mind and i stared at that other one for like 45 straight minutes. i was trying to pick one little guy and like follow him the whole way....and i just........couldnt................