Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Be honest!

Candy

candy-what about it intrigues you? i wouldnt ever do it, but im interested in why someone would
same reason some chicks like for their guys to cumm on their face , stomach or whatever ... everyone has their thang ;) ive never done it yet ... but if a girl got off on that .. fuck it id give it a shot and take a leak on her or vice a versa ... it wouldnt hurt to try ;)

same reason some chicks like for their guys to cumm on their face , stomach or whatever ... everyone has their thang ;) ive never done it yet ... but if a girl got off on that .. fuck it id give it a shot and take a leak on her or vice a versa ... it wouldnt hurt to try ;)

i dunno, it just seems so crazy to me. like i can think of so many reasons not to. but the only one i can think of now is it will burn you if you have a cut. oh yeah and its URINE.

candy-what about it intrigues you? i wouldnt ever do it, but im interested in why someone would

I'm not intrigued.. :laugh:

ding ding ding, u got it koky :D I think we're on the same page

i dunno, it just seems so crazy to me. like i can think of so many reasons not to. but the only one i can think of now is it will burn you if you have a cut. oh yeah and its URINE.

Doesn't burn.

fyi, there won't be any "poo play" on my watch

:laugh:

only thing that i can think of is the whole dominance/submission thing, where some ppl feel the need to be treated like slaves/whatever

still kinda repulsive, and if a girl REALLY wanted me to piss on her, i'd probably say "okay, but dont ever expect my lips on any part of your body ever again"

and a little FYI, urine is toxic, but its only REALLY toxic for you if its your own

Urine is a mix of salts , toxins and other wastes from the body ....it's a WASTE........lets leave it at that .

Im all about a lil excitement in the bedroom , but thats just plain and simply nasty .

Actually, urine is sterile. I'm not defending this odd behavior in the least, just thought I'd clear things up on that.

Poop on the other hand is a different story.