Clubplanet Nightlife Community

CP'ers that dont post no more

There's also a lot of people on the NJ board that don't post anymore - that made the board so fun

NJStacked, NJBigtime, rdntheshortbus, Dondiezal, roddigga, Neena16, Piro8, Jennijugs, Doubledeuce, Monsterguido46, etc

monsterguido46 had some of the funniest posts i have ever read.

talking bout making G in the bathtub and 4000 dollar shirts :laugh:

Hello!! :)

So I heard I was being thought about...thank you Smokesum for the link, and thank you all for your consideration!! Just to update anyone who I haven't seen in a little while, I've graduated St. Joe's in Philly and I'm finally back in NYC permanently. How damn good it feels to be back where I live!! CP has changed drastically, and 2004 (or 2003? or 2002?) can be looked as the year Clubplanet went corperate. Hope I see your familiar faces in the future. Ciao!

-Jayme=)

Hello!! :)

So I heard I was being thought about...thank you Smokesum for the link, and thank you all for your consideration!! Just to update anyone who I haven't seen in a little while, I've graduated St. Joe's in Philly and I'm finally back in NYC permanently. How damn good it feels to be back where I live!! CP has changed drastically, and 2004 (or 2003? or 2002?) can be looked as the year Clubplanet went corperate. Hope I see your familiar faces in the future. Ciao!

-Jayme=)

Hellllllllllllllllllllo :)

OMG, I'm ancient already??? lol

thanx btw for the link, your name will stay anonomous ;)

i've been live and kickin, just posting on the sports board mainly and keeping away from the bs that makes internet life soooooo fantastic. truth is, I just got tired of all the fake people acting like someone they completely are not and talking shit about and judging people they never even met. it got to the point where it was nauseating. I miss cp of old.......mugz, transcend, sexybitchjenny, legend, highmay, sexxyme, scooby, glowgirll, roha, brooklynkid, joeg, bogb, merlin, aztec, trippintrance, clubkat, scottyscribz, sleepiswaste, miskittie, brandie, rachel1997, regina, fierydesire, tastyt, dan, kingarthur, quoth, gothzane, marcid, axel-a-promos, mikeybugout, lavendermenace, barvybe, totallyoff, trancerxn and rdancer, sexybabydee, bebby90210, nycmuzic, msoprano, pfloyd, nycchick, cmb1997, lubahead, crystalmethod, j303j, dmitri, siceone, cintron, heretic909, tunnelbandit, northnjguy/george, ooana, blueangel (RIP), etc. etc. etc.

seriously, anyone remember when big name dj's actually posted here?

hope to see the familiar faces sooner or later, I'm sure I'll see some of you around the way