Clubplanet Nightlife Community

PHOTO GALLERY...LET'S SEE WHAT WE ALL LOOK LIKE???

• Replies 695
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WOW! I'M VERY IMPRESSED TO SEE SO MANY POSTS UP ON THIS BOARD, BUT LET'S TRY N KEEP IT STRICTLY PHOTOS + STORIES ALONG WITTEM (DING-DA-DING!....NOW TURN THE PAGE. FOR ANY OF YOU'S WHO REMEMBER PETER PAN STORY BOOKS W/VINYL). YES, I STARTED TO GET A LIL SENTIMENTAL & THINKIN ABOUT MY DOGGY THAT PASSED AWAY ON JULY 4TH.

PIC#1...HONEY (RIP) + FUZZY FRIENDS X-MAS 99

PIC#2...JULY 4TH AT A FAMILY AFFAIR IN OHIO (WHERE MY FRIEND MIKEY STOLE DA TIN FOIL FROM FOOD STAND AND MADE ALL SORTSA CRAZY OBJECTS...LET'S NOT FORGET THEM MITSU'S WOOHOOOO!)

PIC#3...ME + MY GIRLZ AT TUNNEL 97 (WEN THE PHARMS AND CLUB WAS COOL)

PIC#4...ME + FRENDS AT EXIT THANXGIVING EVE 99? JENN'S MEMORY IS SLOOOOW MOTION(ALRIGHT, PHARMS WERE PRETTY GOOD THEN TOO!)

NITE NITE DOGGY! MISS U

Originally posted by Addaboy1:

Blowmeandheywaitihavesomefriendswhoarewaitingtoo2000,

You know I love ya punk! And yes, you are my hero! Granted, you don't go for ANYONE I would ever go for, so that's good...no competition. Now Scramble...we might have to worry about! lol j/k. Jeez, tough audience!!!

See you Sat on the rides kid!!

addaboy

ROFLAMOOOOO Good one addaI'macomicnow.... See this isnt a tough audience.... see on those rides..LoL

Originally posted by misskittie:

Hey Antvil....very nice. Vinyl coould be a possibility for Friday. I have to see what my friends are up to though first.

The vibe is good....but thats a matter of opinion. I love that place and always will. It seems to be comin back some but I doubt it will ever be the old Limelight...even thought hat would be peachy too!

sOMETIMES i AFTERHOURS...DEPENDS WHO iM WITH THOUGH...wether theyre "bums" or "funs"

Heres my pic incase you didnt see it. I posted it earlier but this should make it a little easier for ya. Im the 2nd from the right

Can you post a pic of the 2 of you together? smile.gif

Bet you're a cute couple...

Originally posted by newsense:

Alright, Alright,

I didn't want to do this but my girl has been bugging me to put her pic up,

so I will

I don't want any comments either

------------------

- DaVe

dave@clubplanet.com

clubplanet.com - nightlifestyle™

Ummm antvil...all you did was quote me.....were you planning on saying somthing? lol

Oops My bad! I made a boo boo! I saw your pic before, your a hottie!.......Have you been to Vinyl?......Your friends?......It's strictly a dancing your ass off club!.....I'll be their with my boys on friday......Convince your friends it would be nice to meet ya!

Hey Dave, how do I become and Administrator>???? I like your stars better than mine!!

My stars rock. Hmmm...to become an Administrator -- give up your day job and most of your personal life to do something you love...

------------------

- DaVe

dave@clubplanet.com

clubplanet.com - nightlifestyle™

Originally posted by antvill:

Oops My bad! I made a boo boo! I saw your pic before, your a hottie!.......Have you been to Vinyl?......Your friends?......It's strictly a dancing your ass off club!.....I'll be their with my boys on friday......Convince your friends it would be nice to meet ya!

Pic of Sumo Champion I challenged! Catch the video at Latinflava.com Click on any story which will bring you to the main page. Then go to the dimelo section and click on A lo loco........I kicked his ass.....Well you be the judge!

Originally posted by plotek:

for the folks at clubplanet.com:

looks like a personal photo would be a welcome addition to a profile...

blueangel:

i've seen your post all over the group: you're one cute babe! (just a platonic observation... :-)

Awwwww . . . thanks, sweet! I try. hehe. wink.gif

BlueAngel

------------------

"Rehab is for quitters!"