Clubplanet Nightlife Community

PHOTO GALLERY...LET'S SEE WHAT WE ALL LOOK LIKE???

• Replies 695
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Already posted on a diff thread, but here's me touching the discoball the last night Palladium was open. :-(

------------------

There's so many ways to do it, there's so many ways to see.

But the only way to do it, is to do it properly.

~Robert Clivilles & David Cole

here goes me and my sik crew...after 11 hrs of factory....labor day wknd....outta control it was i tell you....if anyone recognizes any of us...lemme know..im the one wit my mouth half open in the back right right in front of the red haired kid...

Originally posted by imissnyc:

here goes me and my sik crew...after 11 hrs of factory....labor day wknd....outta control it was i tell you....if anyone recognizes any of us...lemme know..im the one wit my mouth half open in the back right right in front of the red haired kid...

I recognize Stan, Chris from Florida, Nate & a few others in that pic, can't place the names right now.

------------------

"In the underground integrity lies within, in the underground image doesn't mean a thing."

"To dream of the person you want to be is to waste the person you are."

Okay, I'm mad. I don't have a scanner and I spent a lot of procrastination time drawing a picture of me, and now it tells me I can't attach it!! That's sooo unfair. Now I'm just gonna have to search the internet looking for a super model who sorta looks like me. Hold your breath guys....