Clubplanet Nightlife Community

PHOTO GALLERY...LET'S SEE WHAT WE ALL LOOK LIKE???

This thread is real old but fuck it, I'm postin anyway...Peace.

Mikey

------------------

"Music is life, take a pill and go beyond that."

Exit Fridays, The World Saturdays --- PM me for list info or email HazePromotions@Gateway.net for the HAZE list.....

• Replies 695
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah, this piece of shit didn't work, one more try....here.

Mikey

------------------

"Music is life, take a pill and go beyond that."

Exit Fridays, The World Saturdays --- PM me for list info or email HazePromotions@Gateway.net for the HAZE list.....

Guest ravegirl

Originally posted by boa_boy:

Here's me (I'm the one with tha hair), picture taken on dance party harbour cruise

heee heeee - you are such a cutie....

cwm38.gif

This is me living in Hollywood. I'm damn sexy. If you like what you see, I'm looking for a place in N.Y to crash for about a month. wouldn't you love this on your couch, I'll pay good money.

[This message has been edited by cory69 (edited 10-24-2000).]

I just wants to let all the ladies know that I AM still single. However, I doubt for much longer. I am looking for females, over the height of 5"9, I prefer long blond hair (sometimes brown), big breasted, and not over 130lbs. I will not respond unless I get a picture. Please keep in mind I am very picky, so even if you do send your pic and do fit the categories I have listed I may still not reply, please don't get upset. You will find someone, eventually. So, let's hope this works and I find my Mrs Right.

Originally posted by sextcy4u:

can someone tell me how to do add my pic Im a bit retarded sometimes...Thnx

When you post your reply you'll see under your username and password the word attachment. Next to that you Click on Upload your file. This will give you the ability to browse to where your picture is located on your computer. After you locate your picture click on upload now........Wait a second....Then it will say press here to continue.........That's it!!.....Then send your post with your pic!!.....Good luck!!

cwm1.gif

Hey everyone,

I don't know if this worked, but here goes...

Thanx antvill!!!

------------------

"LET'S GO YANKEES!!!!"

"Maybe some women aren't meant to be tamed. Maybe they need to run free until they find someone just as wild to run with."

[This message has been edited by sextcy4u (edited 02-08-2001).]

Originally posted by bastardino:

I just wants to let all the ladies know that I AM still single. However, I doubt for much longer. I am looking for females, over the height of 5"9, I prefer long blond hair (sometimes brown), big breasted, and not over 130lbs. I will not respond unless I get a picture. Please keep in mind I am very picky, so even if you do send your pic and do fit the categories I have listed I may still not reply, please don't get upset. You will find someone, eventually. So, let's hope this works and I find my Mrs Right.

ROFLMAO, you're a Camel Jockey. LMAO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!