Clubplanet Nightlife Community

PHOTO GALLERY...LET'S SEE WHAT WE ALL LOOK LIKE???

• Replies 695
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by JayceeCT:

kittie,

how funny is that shit. i have other pictures of him downing just about everything between solids and gases. i just discovered how to use my schools scanner and i'm going nuts. i have so many funny pictures to post. a lot of my friends from school post on here. johnny blaze and i went to college together.

jaycee aka afro-puff

Lordamercy

Finnally!! I remembered to post my pic.

One of them is from my College ID from 4 years ago. The other one is from my work ID from last year. And the other one is from Woodstock '99. I was pretty messed up in that one.

Peace,

------------------

Darrell G.

HAZE Promotions
/>http://people.goplay.com/hazedg

Originally posted by Addaboy1:

Hey Trinity,

You're friends with Jill? Thought I saw her in that group picture of yours?

Maybe I'm wrong?

addaboy

NIX that, sorry, read your post where you said you knew her! Sorry!

[This message has been edited by Addaboy1 (edited 08-16-2000).]

- yea, are you friends?

SG,

Yeah, I don't care much for Cali either. For one thing you CANT SMOKE IN BARS OR CLUBS!! Screw that...

Rachel,

Uh oh...now we're all going to recognize you and stalk you! smile.gif j/k. Its cool, now you might have ppl coming upto you and saying "hey, you post on clubnyc.com, don't you!"

BTW, I still have to get my pic scanned and posted. Don't have a scanner and too lazy to go to Kinko's. Maybe when I develop my next batch, I'll just get it on disk.

raver:

the non-smoking issue was just about the only plus cali got from me. I don't smoke and don't fancy breathing in other peoples poison. But I could understand your prospective.

Hmmm I am having an extremely boring day at work. Anyone looking for a travel corrd. I have about 3+ years experience abroad and in the US.

I'm dangerously bored today. Another picture of me and my cousin. i tried sending it before but it gave me an error message. Hope theres no duplicates.

Naturally, I'm the bridesmaid in the picture. You think I would have all this time on my hands if I was newlywed! biggrin.gif

Originally posted by raver_mania:

SG,

Yeah, I don't care much for Cali either. For one thing you CANT SMOKE IN BARS OR CLUBS!! Screw that...

Rachel,

Uh oh...now we're all going to recognize you and stalk you! smile.gif j/k. Its cool, now you might have ppl coming upto you and saying "hey, you post on clubnyc.com, don't you!"

BTW, I still have to get my pic scanned and posted. Don't have a scanner and too lazy to go to Kinko's. Maybe when I develop my next batch, I'll just get it on disk.

I already have people coming up to me.. hey you are from the SF board! and from the deeper board! are you ______?? Can I get your number? bla bla? LMAO!

Originally posted by darrellg:

Finnally!! I remembered to post my pic.

One of them is from my College ID from 4 years ago. The other one is from my work ID from last year. And the other one is from Woodstock '99. I was pretty messed up in that one.

Peace,

U are a cutie.. redface.gif

SG,

Tell me about being bored...actually in my case I have work but absolutely NO motivation! BTW, you're getting better and better looking in your pics..hehe... verycool.gif

Hey you work for a travel co? How much are tix to Ibiza? I got one for $800 roundtrip..is that good? Thanx much for any info.

Originally posted by Addaboy1:

Yeah we know each other. I'm friends with her and D.

Small world.

addaboy

cool!

meeting up with D in vegas 4 boris spinning phat pool party and jp spinning @ C2K

silly.gif

more pics

pic from chaos

sup b-boys!

peace!

jen

ok first off, all the women are hotties....but the hottest of all the hotties in my opinion are (in no particular order); NIKILINA, SHINEDANCER, and INDIA22.

ok so i'll join in on this too. first pic is on one of the greek islands last summer, the other in nj this past spring.

later,

peter

Originally posted by petp:

ok first off, all the women are hotties....but the hottest of all the hotties in my opinion are (in no particular order); NIKILINA, SHINEDANCER, and INDIA22.

ok so i'll join in on this too. first pic is on one of the greek islands last summer, the other in nj this past spring.

later,

peter

Second pic is NICE. But Ph0eniX still is the best picture.. :-)

xoxoxo

Rachel