Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sex Board meet-up......Aug 7th At XS

fliptoniaaa

...idk man....i read a few pages back and you were talking about not making a festival or some shit.......and rosa was talking about the hamptons and taking monica....was that something different?....lol

yea that was talking bout carnival in brazil bro :laugh: you know how the go off topic on a regular basis :laugh:

imma go regardless but it sounds like i have a fucking hole in my exhuast :(

i hate being poor :(

...that's all we can ask......maybe shit will fall into place and work out......

Yeah...I've never been to the shore, so I really want to check it out. I can take the PATH to meet Dee in Hoboken or someplace and then take it from there...who knows

Yeah...I've never been to the shore, so I really want to check it out. I can take the PATH to meet Dee in Hoboken or someplace and then take it from there...who knows

...well if that doesnt work out, you can take a train to south orange and catch a ride with us.....it the morris/essex line from ny penn and it takes about 15 minutes to get to my stop........just let me know...

my thoughts are absolutely, positively nuthin!! But I'll still go anyways to have a b-day drink or 2

I'm a woman of my word ;)

I don't know about you all, but I know what (or who) I'M doing next weekend ... what you do is all up to you. Good luck! :)

I don't know about you all, but I know what (or who) I'M doing next weekend ... what you do is all up to you. Good luck! :)

....i'll just be glad to see you and some other honeys in underwear.....cant really ask for more the way my luck has been the last few years with the ladies.....lol

I want a b-day kiss if I come! :tongue:

...seriously, more than likely I'll be there if I can figure stuff out...it'll be a pleasure to finally meet u and flip

damn....i thought u were gonna be the guy to hook me up with all the jersey bitches!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

I DEFFINATLY WILL......BUT U GOTTA HOOK ME UP WITH ALL THE MIAMI GIRLS YOUR BRINGIN :)

Guest gabo
I suggest you come then!! :) You know we've been wanting to meet your punk ass. :D

his fruture is in my hands... I dont know if I want his smelly ass in my car.

and if he gets a kiss I want a....