Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sex Board meet-up......Aug 7th At XS

fliptoniaaa

i'm finally comin out to play, and u aint goin? :(

cmon...u should have figured out by now....naughty cant hang with the big dawgs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and dont wear to much its a pj party and i have a feeling that whatever u wear...might be in SBD's way, but thats just a hunch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek:

cmon...u should have figured out by now....naughty cant hang with the big dawgs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and dont wear to much its a pj party and i have a feeling that whatever u wear...might be in SBD's way, but thats just a hunch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek:

I love you :) lol

not like im gonna stop a woman on a mission

Hmm.....still trying to figure out what to wear. Do any of you have suggestions? This will be the first time partying outside of miami/lauderdale/wpb.

Here's what it looks like inside.

http://www.********.net/xs/52904/default.html

www.c-l-u-b-i-t-u-p.net, just type it in

I wouldn't expect too many people to show up in their skivvy's though, even if it is an underwear party.

Hell, there were only maybe a handful of people that even bothered to wear white to the White Party (and I was one of them :doh: )

well since it seeims so many of us r going....might as well just make it an official meet up!!!!!!!!!!!!

again.....cant wait to meet u all.....u guys r a very entertaining part of our lives, and it will be our pleasure to party with u all!!!!!!!!!!!!!

see u on the 7th!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

12 days and counting...flip your the man...u made the sticky happen. ITS GONNA BE INSANE.

Guest gabo
fuck it I jus won't go

cause obviously gabo forgot about me

and now I have to take the fucking train

WTF IS THIS!!!

Baby how can I forget you!? Its Adam I am trying to forget

Guest gabo
...gabo is a flake.....dont believe the hype!...........adam would show up if he could......

ohhh now I just feel bad for the porch monkey... Adam I will do what ever I can to get you to the shore. God I fucking hate you!