Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sex Board meet-up......Aug 7th At XS

fliptoniaaa

well since it seeims so many of us r going....might as well just make it an official meet up!!!!!!!!!!!!

again.....cant wait to meet u all.....u guys r a very entertaining part of our lives, and it will be our pleasure to party with u all!!!!!!!!!!!!!

see u on the 7th!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

Guest gabo
If the rodent rammer can pick me up...I'll be there
I dont know if Ill be able to pick up anyone. however, if I do you need to get ur ass to the path train into jersey and Ill pick u up in hobken, thats if I can pick you up. I have to see with jackie and when her flight lands... she might take a later flight so then I wouldnt be able to pick ur ass up.

God I hate you!

I dont know if Ill be able to pick up anyone. however, if I do you need to get ur ass to the path train into jersey and Ill pick u up in hobken, thats if I can pick you up. I have to see with jackie and when her flight lands... she might take a later flight so then I wouldnt be able to pick ur ass up.

God I hate you!

Ahem....forget someone :mad:

Guest gabo
hes trying to say he doesnt want spragga to cut in on his browneyd SBD action!!!!!!!!!! that sly cat is trying to put a spin on it!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

you fuck! I was sooo damn close to having a 3some. Now sbd will take the train.dammmmmn u!

Guest brwneydtrouble

Hmm.....still trying to figure out what to wear. Do any of you have suggestions? This will be the first time partying outside of miami/lauderdale/wpb.

Hmm.....still trying to figure out what to wear. Do any of you have suggestions? This will be the first time partying outside of miami/lauderdale/wpb.

I think there's a pic somewhere with you wearing a latex dress :tongue:

Guest brwneydtrouble

Oh god I remember that!! Damn thing felt like a freaking sausage wrap. Hey can I borrow it? I want to lose a few pounds.... *LOL*

God I hate you!

eh fuck it...I ain't going...I'll just watch TV at home as usual

Oh god I remember that!! Damn thing felt like a freaking sausage wrap. Hey can I borrow it? I want to lose a few pounds.... *LOL*

I had to fix it cuz it was too big on me when i wore it to space... haven't gone shopping for more :(