Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Lunch Thread

Okay...A&W.......its just this little restaurant kinda place...awesome burgers, milkshakes, ice cream floats..everything......open 24 hrs...great place to go on those drunkkkk nights when you are just so hungry esp late club nights..they have a drive thru too....so awesome!

Okay...A&W.......its just this little restaurant kinda place...awesome burgers, milkshakes, ice cream floats..everything......open 24 hrs...great place to go on those drunkkkk nights when you are just so hungry esp late club nights..they have a drive thru too....so awesome!

:rock:btw is the one on hylan blvd the only one in SI?

hmmm sounds like this diner thats by me. no drive thru tho.

Place is called "The Point". fuggin SIIIIIIIIIICK pancakes :drool:

:laugh: what a prick. i would buy him coffee on monday and slip some arsenic in there as a special treat :)

hahaha, I am a dick though...We're supposed to be working on this project and the deadline is monday...I finished everything up 2 days ago, just haven't told him yet...I love doing it to him...he gets so stressed out over things like that...hahahha..

...hes lookin over at me right now as i'm "dicking around" here on CP...hahahahahahahha

Cherry Valley is the greatest drunk food ever.

:drunk: So close to my house :drool:

we still have some left, saved u a piece

:love: