Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Lunch Thread

i really pigged out this weekend, very unlike me.

i was fine until last night...then a friend whipped up the most killer chicken marsala i think i've ever had.

Now this morning i'm hungry. I hate when that happens....i need to starve myself (( moderately )) today and the gym is calling! :punch:

i was fine until last night...then a friend whipped up the most killer chicken marsala i think i've ever had.

Now this morning i'm hungry. I hate when that happens....i need to starve myself (( moderately )) today and the gym is calling! :punch:

i rarely indulge in ice cream, but i just had this craving around 6pm last night. and got a large cup of soft chocolate, with gooey strawberry topping :drool:

leaving for the gym in an hour to work off the weekend.

....i'd like to have a repeat of dinner last night for lunch today......chopped turkey cobb salad for the meal......and cold stone cheesecake factory ice cream for dessert......

tell me cold stone doesn't rock?

Oh...and i was taken out to the best dinner in creation on Friday night. Anyone ever been to Morton's Steakhouse of Chicago???

The only one around in NJ is in Riverside Sq mall next to Houston's. There's also one in midtown on 45th and 5th. :drool:

yo, my mom busted out this Eddy's Vanilla Ice Cream...ssooooooooo good.

it had no sugar and super low fat.

...lol.....i was talking about that the other day.....i was eating it with fresh blueverries.....drooooool........and it was on sale at shoprite for $2.99/gallon.....:)