Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Lunch Thread

its true.. he shared his lunch once with me, he saw me sleeping on the floor outside of rockefellar center and he was drunk and his boys were with him and he forced hotdogs in my mouth while his friends kicked me in my stomach...

word on the street is those werent hotdogs

the shittiest thing ive bought for the kitchen: electric can opener... the worst invention... it is more effort than the original. pull it out, unplug it, lock the can into place, hold the lever, unplug it, wipe it down, wrap up the cord put away... versus, pull out of draw, twist 5x, rinse with water put back in drawer... does this make sense to anyone~!?

yea thing is pretty useless..

now the most useful invention i plan to buy..

automatic espresso machine..

just push one button and bam..espresso!

thats good shit too, i have an espresso machine but that too is a lot of effort... fill it with water, ground the beans, wait for heat up, blah blah and forget it if you want to treat company to caps... you have the steam milk then clean tubes and shit... fuck all that...

u just wana b fancy nigga..

lol, i highly doubt that...

the shittiest thing ive bought for the kitchen: electric can opener... the worst invention... it is more effort than the original. pull it out, unplug it, lock the can into place, hold the lever, unplug it, wipe it down, wrap up the cord put away... versus, pull out of draw, twist 5x, rinse with water put back in drawer... does this make sense to anyone~!?

...i threw my electric one out months ago and bought a normal one as well...unfortunately it seems to be rusting on one part of it so i'll have to get a new one that has better metal but other than that, i will never use an electric can opener again....

...lol....i'll have to take some pics and put up a thread....i could prob get rid of some of the big stuff but idk who has room...anything in particular you lookin for?

i want ur doric and corinthian columns u had in ur backyard next to the BBQ....and the skippers had ur dad wears when he makes this bbq....and ur neon greek light-flag that u turn on for the duration of any sporting event that greece is involved with...

...no doubt...i'll take some pics within the next week or so...not sure how much i really want to part with....i think it might be better to leave everything is storage and see what happens in three months....i wouldnt mind getting rid of my bedroom set and bed though....i've wanted to upgrade that shit no matter what happens...

i want ur doric and corinthian columns u had in ur backyard next to the BBQ....and the skippers had ur dad wears when he makes this bbq....and ur neon greek light-flag that u turn on for the duration of any sporting event that greece is involved with...

...no one and i mean no one gets my dad's skippers....

lmao... niko we make a souvlaki in da trunk of my pantera...

lmao... niko we make a souvlaki in da trunk of my pantera...

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: ahhahhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahaahhahahahhahahahahahhahaah

i just fuckin burst out laughing...i had to tell people i was laughing about how the payroll lady yelled @ me

ahahah "and we will sell the souvla to all of your friends..they will love"