Clubplanet Nightlife Community

so i heard spirit is like the fiercest place on gods green earth right now?

WAR OF THE LADIES

BADASS vs. NOTALLTHERE

Brought to you by Kosta P and Red plow

Door by Jerry X (because Billy has to warm up)

This will also be Johnny's B-day and a special CLASSICS NIGHT

So come out and see the fight, do a shot with Johnny, and hear all the great classics Riiippppeeeddd all night!!!

Victor Soto

holy shit!! hahahahhahahaa

you forgot that whoever wins gets Rep Points by Cp go'ers.

Kevin Lyttle ROCKSSSSSSS

kevin is good but why is everyone acting as if the song in new............

that song is so old.........but mtv and the radio is acting as if its like the newest jam ever,lol.................

i laugh because everyone is now jumping on the dancehall,reggaeton,and the socca wagon :jerkoff: to all the wagon jumpers.........

this music was always good,not just now

wow i remember listening to reggaeton in pr when i was a little rugrat,lol

Kevin Lyttle ROCKSSSSSSS

that song is so old.........but mtv and the radio is acting as if its like the newest jam ever,lol.................

i laugh because everyone is now jumping on the dancehall,reggaeton,and the socca wagon :jerkoff: to all the wagon jumpers.........

Kevin Lyttle ROCKSSSSSSS

I'm well aware that the song is old but I STILL like it. I really hope that you are not implying that I'm a 'wagon Jumper' for just because I screamed out a tourette to take the focus off of the roast beef battle..

Do you know how old that song HAPPY birthday is? People are still playing it out and rockin it at parties. Why don't you come down on them as well.. :rolleyes:

I'm well aware that the song is old but I STILL like it. I really hope that you are not implying that I'm a 'wagon Jumper' for just because I screamed out a tourette to take the focus off of the roast beef battle..

Do you know how old that song HAPPY birthday is? People are still playing it out and rockin it at parties. Why don't you come down on them as well.. :rolleyes:

yes the song is old

yes it is a good song and no im not getting on you about being a wagon jumper................relax,lol

the roastbeef thing should be done........

and yes that happy bday song is real old........but they still act as if its new also.

another classic is the ol' chicken dance song,wow why are they killing that song

hahahaha

....i personally love your outbursts.....

But who's counting?

I had to go back and figure it out. I knew it was around two months. My mom was concerned because I wasn't bringing her any socks to wash. It's straightened out now, though.

I'm not sure I'm feelin' these new shorts I bought. They're not cargo. No, they're pleated khaki shorts. Should I switch back to cargo?

Like I said my REAL friends know whats up

Anthony dont be upset you try to fit in but everyone realizes how WACKED you are... That is why noone likes you, everyone for some reason says nothing to you but I cant tell you how many people hate you they dont think you are normal...

Just giving you facts, I ignore them because I dont care for you... To me you dont exist and leave it that way dont even say whats up because like I said I dont like you

And keep the bullshit about that fucking washed out chick to yourself it obviously is not working

HEY YA DOIN

going to spirit this weekend??