Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Cabana Lounge on Lincoln Road every Thursday

patricka1

Want to try something new ? Well Cabana Lounge on Thursday from 8 p.m to 2 a.m. Good looking crowd and nice music the perfect mix for a good evening :bounce:

Summer Chill @ Cabana Lounge Hosted by Laurent B. Dj's JP Rigaud and Patrick Mohr

Martini special 4 Ladies - RSVP 305 479-8115

Yeah... the place looks very good, it invites you...

But believe me, the food is bad ( :vomit2: ) and the attention is worst ( :gang: ) . I've been there a couples of times and there's no way for me -or my crowd- to come back.

In fact, until now, there's no better place to hang out and have some drinks in Licoln Rd. than Segafredo, no matter you have to wait hours to get a table. :bowdown:

Yeah... the place looks very good, it invites you...

But believe me, the food is bad ( :vomit2: ) and the attention is worst ( :gang: ) .

It's Lincoln Road. Service sucks everywhere. My only real complaint about the restaurant industry in South Florida is that the waitstaff blows. They hate their jobs and take it out on the customer with poor service. Very few of them understand the meaning of good service. The NY based restaurants do, and that's why they continue to be successful.

Unfortuantely, it's something I've come to accept down here. I just adjust the tip accordingly, and I NEVER let them get away with an automatic service charge if the service is subpar.

But I'd be willing to give it one shot. :)

it's true the service is slow, who care untill you get finally your drink ? after all it's no rush... but we work on it, Jp rigaud (ex Dj from Nikki beach and now at the party of the raleigh on sunday) and me are in sobe for more than 10 years. so don't take this attitude, the worse place are most of the time the best to get a good time !

Also it's not the place who invite you, it's me , I was the Dj of BASH in Washington ave for more than 8 years, I like to party and take my friends to have a good time. :beer:

oh by the way i'm also a customer from segafredo :gang::bounce:

looks like the new trend is to put more nightlife on Lincoln road, I'm surprised it didn't happen sooner, people can't be bothered to know about cool little clubs that are off the beaten path, having them right on the pedestrian mall makes it so much easier for tourists to find them, smart move!

Noise Ordinances are "not my cup of tea"

Next time you should arrange a series of extremely loud car accidents to occur in front of the club. And get some spectators for the added oooooh's and aaaaaah's. Also make sure you have a plentiful supply of Krispy Kreme donuts on hand. That should keep the ociffers distracted long enough for you to have your little fiesta! :D

I was there. Very nice place to chill and have a drink. In the beginning we were sitting on the inside but the music was so freakin loud that we could not make ourselves heard. Just as we move outside the cop arrives, haha. Just great.

But the music was horrible !! Get another DJ next time, please.

Thank you dudes for your supports , it's hard to make a nice party now in sobe, but we will try again. if we need a better place we will look for it !! I hope not a club, but for sure a place there the friendly official don't have the money to paid the cover :aaah: see you soon :bounce:

• 2 weeks later...