Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hopeless Romantics

deepspell

{Note to self: Make up a fake girlfriend that I will "date" and "love" for several months. Then give her the SNIP, SNIP, SNIP and have the easy girls on the site all over me.}

:laugh:

laughing at the screen name and the "SNIP, SNIP, SNIP"...

IT'S ELIMINATION TIME BITCHES!

411, you got another FSN huh? :laugh:

still dont understand the hatred of the "internet don juan". if people wanna flirt let them live man...jeez :rolleyes:

MEMO TO WHITE ZINFANDEL BOY:

Please apply for a position as my future assistant. You do a fine job of ass kissing and have feminine characteristics such as tastes in wine. Red is for men big guy!

Yours Truly,

- Dick

MEMO TO WHITE ZINFANDEL BOY:

Please apply for a position as my future assistant. You do a fine job of ass kissing and have feminine characteristics such as tastes in wine. Red is for men big guy!

Yours Truly,

- Dick

ight there boss........i'll make sure i drink red wine with fish or salad.....just so i dont "look gay" by your standards. prick

:jerkoff:

oh gawd i had a guy leave me with a note once "you're the best", i found it quite amusing, and particularly cheesy, my best friend loves to constantly harrass me saying "you're the bessssstttt" :funny:

now i know for a fact, u are da best :kiss2: