Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What girls on here own a dildo?

notallthere444

the question should be "what girls on here DON'T own a dildo"!!!!!!!! :biggrin:

btw, you mean a dildo in particular, or do other self-pleasing sex toys count?

:laugh: I totally agree, I think most women own a sex toy of some sort - if not they don't know what they are missing. I think my fav thing I've ever done that involved a vibrator (which was a huge turn-on for my man) is one day I decided to tie my man to a chair at the foot of our bed - then I got undressed and proceeded to give a show of me pleasuring my self with my toys...gotta say he loved to the point that he broke the chair to break himself loose - I guess the show was too much to just watch!!!

:laugh: I think my fav thing I've ever done that involved a vibrator (which was a huge turn-on for my man) is one day I decided to tie my man to a chair at the foot of our bed - then I got undressed and proceeded to give a show of me pleasuring my self with my toys...gotta say he loved to the point that he broke the chair to break himself loose - I guess the show was too much to just watch!!!

that's awesome :bowdown:

Guest gabo

Fucking a girl with a vibes /dildo is the hottest fucking thing ever! I lovve watching it slide in and out and it frees up my hands and tongue to do so much more... ugh love it!

no i know most girls have vibrators i was curios about dildos

Iw as watching that move the other night with the two girls

ASS TO ASS!

lol you know that fucked up drug movie

The name of the movie is Requime for a Dream. A little wierd but good nonetheless.

Guest brwneydtrouble
wait, are you the same chic that they are talking about on the NJ board that may or may not have banged notallthere and badass?

Nope that wasn't me. Thanks Mystify for clearing that up. Sucks when someone has a similar screen name.

I ALMOST met notallthere during conference a couple years ago, but he was too drunk on everclear to figure out where to meet up with me.