Clubplanet Nightlife Community

coming to Vegas Aug12-Aug15

mfiorellino

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What the heck are breaks??? :pint:

There are many Sub-Genre's under the Main Genre of Electronica Music, such as House, Trance, Hard House, Progressive House, Tribal, Drum and Bass, ECT. Well Break Beat is one of those distinct sub-genre's. Go to my website at www.soturecords.com click on the music tab and stream the Song titled "Tone Depth" - Broken (Jiva's Break Mix) and that's what a break beat song sounds like. It's Electronica with a bit of Ghetto sprinkled in, it's not the type of Electronica that makes you Jump up and Down and pump your fist but instead it makes you Bounce your head and shake your ass. I could also explain it in terms of beats and number counts and synths and shit but that would be way to in depth.

damn this weekend and next are looking to be good ones. Ice next weekend is going to be off the hook too. Dj Dan and Donald Glaude this weekend, Mark Farina and Farsheed in the mainroom next weekend. Damn I am spoiled.

To anyone that is headed to Vegas this weekend...

Do yourself and me a favor, check out the Palms hotel this weekend and let me know how things are!

STUFF magazine is taking over the Palms for the weekend! They have a few parties & bikini contests scheduled! Not to mention a pool party on Saturday featuring DJ's!!! I so want to go! :splat: