Clubplanet Nightlife Community

coming to Vegas Aug12-Aug15

mfiorellino

Does anyone know if any good DJ's will be performing in Vegas that weekend? My friends and I will be visiting and I'm not in the mood to deal with the MTV spring break hip-hop crowd. Or can anyone recommend a place that plays house and trance.

thanks a bunch

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's up Stone I'm there the same weekend too with about 9 heads maybe we should all coordinate a meetup, it's always better to go possed out. I will be there with 4 guys and 5 girls, and you and your 2 girls makes it 5 guys and 7 girls.....those odds sound good!

What's up Stone I'm there the same weekend too with about 9 heads maybe we should all coordinate a meetup, it's always better to go possed out. I will be there with 4 guys and 5 girls, and you and your 2 girls makes it 5 guys and 7 girls.....those odds sound good!

cool where you staying?

I'm staying at the Alladin and I get in on Thursday at about 11:30 PM.....going straight to Light!!!

im geeting there thursday also but i think im going to RA or Rain on thursday.

Im most looking foward to grabbing a 190 octane at fat tuesdays!

Yea Bill I know my group is definitely getting a table like we spoke about, I'm not sure about Stone, by the way there's one more girl added to my group bill it's now 4 guys and 5 girls...

2 guys and 2 gals in my group, not really heavy drinkers and dont really need VIP as long as there is room to dance and good music im cool.

I say we have a meetup at ICE..

Yea Bill I know my group is definitely getting a table like we spoke about, I'm not sure about Stone, by the way there's one more girl added to my group bill it's now 4 guys and 5 girls...

I'm assuming that is a special night so we'll see what the bottle min will be. I know for next weekend (aug 7th) if you want a main arena table the min is 1 bottle per 3 guests. Normally it's 1 per 4, I can normally get away with getting people 1 bottle per 5.

I normally get guests the best seat in the house. Right below the dj booth and right above the dancefloor.

In the pic below you can see it to the left, or in front (in the pic) of the dj booth.

Tall%20Paul%20115.jpg