Clubplanet Nightlife Community

2nd chances

moniquetz007

well, it depends on the situation. But for the most part I consider myself a forgiving person - it doesn't mean that I forgot tho. Unfortunately for me once someone betrays me its hard to forgot - almost like its always lingering in my subconsious (sp). But I think one need to go w/ their gut feeling - like is the person whom you are considering giving the second chance to worthy of it? you always have to look out for yourself first - will giving that person a second chance be a positive or negative thing for you - again it all depends on the situation.

it deffinately depends on the situation but i always say that they're an ex for a reason and people don't change.....they will for a bit but not forever, if it didnt work out the 1st time most likely it wont the 2nd time but again it depends on the situation......if its cheating hell no!

depends on how far into the relationship you are, what the commitment status is, if yer trust was betrayed, and if you think you can get over whatever it was he did. if he is taking advantage of the fact that you love him and thinks you'll always forgive him then :no:

It works something like this...

Strike 1 - Shame on you

Strike 2 - Shame on me

Strike 3- I have reached dumbass status!

In all seriousness, To each's own really. It is so much different when you are in the situation vs. looking at it from the outside in. That decision is made based on different factors for each individual, all I can say is I hope everything works out for the best for those who encounter these situations! :aright:

it deffinately depends on the situation but i always say that they're an ex for a reason and people don't change.....they will for a bit but not forever, if it didnt work out the 1st time most likely it wont the 2nd time but again it depends on the situation......if its cheating hell no!

exactly!

you hope that things will be different the second time around but eventually you wind up facing the same problems.

move on, too many people out there to miss out on.

It works something like this...

Strike 1 - Shame on you

Strike 2 - Shame on me

Strike 3- I have reached dumbass status!

In all seriousness, To each's own really. It is so much different when you are in the situation vs. looking at it from the outside in. That decision is made based on different factors for each individual, all I can say is I hope everything works out for the best for those who encounter these situations! :aright:

thats a hard one to learn when you love the person.