Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Did Space get sold??...

drsatan

Confirmed! Space got sold for 2.5 million dollars to Burger King Corporation of America, I just read it on Forbes. Apparently BK plants to set up a real meat packing plant in the premises, according to CEO Flip Pattie the venue deserves real meat packing going on, against the seudo meat packing it has been hosting for the past years.

On a related story, 75% of persons that write on message-boards lie and deceive, the other 25% just reads.

Let me know if you need more info on this subject.

thanks in advance

Funketeer

Confirmed! Space got sold for 2.5 million dollars to Burger King Corporation of America, I just read it on Forbes. Apparently BK plants to set up a real meat packing plant in the premises, according to CEO Flip Pattie the venue deserves real meat packing going on, against the seudo meat packing it has been hosting for the past years.

On a related story, 75% of persons that write on message-boards lie and deceive, the other 25% just reads.

thanks in advance

Funketeer

huh huh, u said "meat packing", huh huh

thanks in advance

Funketeer

:lol3:

closing parties or no closing parties that is the question............

Personally, I think they should have 6 closing parties. But not before Louis Pig writes 3 letters to us all. 2 of them will be apologetic. One of those will talk about how his club has been unfairly targeted by the media focusing on the close links between drugs and dance music. A "pity-me" letter, if you will. Besides the apologies, another letter will be to say that Space will be back later and better than ever.

Then there will be a closing party just to showcase the world's best residents. Then there will be 4 closing parties with the hugest dj names of house and trance. Not anyone new. They must all have played at Space at least 9 times. The final closing party will celebrate, again, the residents. Then the name will change. :D

Not sold. They are going to close for remodelation. They are closing that opening between the first floor and the second and the hip hop room will become the VIP.

sept i believe correct? i knew already about the remodling thingy though ....

Not sold. They are going to close for remodelation. They are closing that opening between the first floor and the second and the hip hop room will become the VIP.

i knew already about the remodling thingy though ....

i knew already about the remodling thingy though ....