Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Whatever happened to the old guy at exit that tapdanced??

o shit! hahahahaha i member that guy FOSHOOOO! hahahahs

ayo i seen him at Avalon a couple times. still doin his thing, tapdancin away. omg hahaha i aint seen him in SO LONGGG. he used to open the floor for us at EXIT. hahaha

i wonder what happened to him. what does his fam say about him hittin the clubs every friday night? hahassss

The tap dancing guy still lives! lol... he was tapping away early in the night at Avalon last Friday before Marco V came on :bounce:

Anyone ever see The Tamborine Man? I met him out last Saturday...he claims to be the last of the Studio 54 dinosaurs. Apparently, he's at crobar every saturday nite.

am i the only one here that doesn't wanna be clubbing when im 50 years old??? am i lame for wanting to spend time with my kids or grandkids... or wanting to stay up late waiting for my kids to come home from clubs??

also here's another question....

everyone has that one friend who's parents still get high or go out to bars and get wasted... is that what you wanna be like??

i guess im lame.... oh well

am i the only one here that doesn't wanna be clubbing when im 50 years old??? am i lame for wanting to spend time with my kids or grandkids... or wanting to stay up late waiting for my kids to come home from clubs??

also here's another question....

everyone has that one friend who's parents still get high or go out to bars and get wasted... is that what you wanna be like??

i guess im lame.... oh well

no man, i would hope most of us on this board feel the same way.

hope.

man you better hope that when your his age your still able to go out a get down. I case you arewondering HE IS an actor/dancer for a few shows on broadway and off broadway as well. And he use to go to the GBH parties at centro fly sats and sometiems lotus. Also he pops up at Shelter a few times and sapphire on mons and tues. Seems like he parties more than some of you on this board. And if if you ever talk to him about music he knows his stuff.

And why should he stop something he loves. MAYbe he didnt get to go out as mch when he was raising his family but now he can. Its like sex i hope i canstil have sex when 60,70,80. An if your hopin that as you get older that you wanna stop dancing, then maybe you dont really love it enough. You should see how some older folk school so many people on dance floors at certain parties.

i have to admit, i also loved that guy... and im sure after the first half hour, he DID go home and go to sleep. hes smart, it gets so fuckin crowded usually and people at clubs suck lately. i wonder if he will hit up IKON now...? and i wonder what he does during the day...

man you better hope that when your his age your still able to go out a get down. I case you arewondering HE IS an actor/dancer for a few shows on broadway and off broadway as well. And he use to go to the GBH parties at centro fly sats and sometiems lotus. Also he pops up at Shelter a few times and sapphire on mons and tues. Seems like he parties more than some of you on this board. And if if you ever talk to him about music he knows his stuff.

And why should he stop something he loves. MAYbe he didnt get to go out as mch when he was raising his family but now he can. Its like sex i hope i canstil have sex when 60,70,80. An if your hopin that as you get older that you wanna stop dancing, then maybe you dont really love it enough. You should see how some older folk school so many people on dance floors at certain parties.

i dont know if this is directed towards me but... c'mon bro.. you don't know me and you don't know my love of music... you're not the only one with crates of records in his basement... just because my whole life doesnt revolve around seeing dj's and going to clubs doesnt mean i don't love the music.. just because i stay an extra 2 hours later at a club, by myself, because my friends are tired and want to go home, because i want to close out a dj doesn't make me a bigger fan... does it???

as far as me being active when im an oldtimer goes, i'm pretty sure i'll be ok because i take care of myself at a young age...

also.. i dont care if older people school younger people at clubs... do i think they are cooler or any better then the other person... no.. it's only dancing... it doesnt make them better at being human.. it just means they spent more time dancing... while just say the other person spent more time reading books.. does that make them better... no

whoops... forgot to add this... im not saying he should stop doing something he loves... when im older... im hoping i will be looking forward to different things... ie: my daughters wedding... my sons graduation from MIT, earlybird specials and bingo at the rec center... etc. etc.

everytime i see your name OLDTIMER i think back to transformers the movie kup and hot rod. And my comment was not DIRECTLY towards you just for people who think just cause hes old he should stop. Sayiog smething like that is wrong. Like the way people talk about junior. Same i only hope that as you get older yourstill able to make music or whatever it is your passion is. And i answered that question what he does during the day. He goes to rehersals hes and actor/dancer which is why he leaves early form parties.

And if you take care of yourself thats great. Personally i dont drink or smoke or do drugs. I love drinking water about 2 50 oz bottels a day nd i dont drink soda at all. But i do eat alot lol but i also dance alot and well you know the other thing that burns calories hehe. I just hope im able to have stregth when im that mans age.And the commentabout schooling was basically when some 21 yr old says wow that guy or girl is old(40 something) what are they doin at MY PARTY. Yet there dancing their asses off and should be an inspiration to the younger people that as you get older you dont have to stop.

i used to see him all the time at exit, and my friends didnt believe they were taps, im like I TOOK TAP FOR 17 yrs THAT MAN IS TAPPING LOL we went down there, i said SEEEEE and i even did a lil diddy w/ him...BRIEFLY lol i wish my gramps would come out n dance w/ me lol

whoops... forgot to add this... im not saying he should stop doing something he loves... when im older... im hoping i will be looking forward to different things... ie: my daughters wedding... my sons graduation from MIT, earlybird specials and bingo at the rec center... etc. etc.

Dude - You sound like a real ASS HOLE , MIT do you know anything about MIT

first, second,third order derivatives, partial differentials, Taylor Series,

FFT's ,,, Life is like a stage - We all have a part in it I think I know your part

Your mind is a steel trap.... The best thing about life are the lessons we

learn some never get it right the first nor the second thus Critical Mass/Quick Sand is there future...

Dude - You sound like a real ASS HOLE , MIT do you know anything about MIT

first, second,third order derivatives, partial differentials, Taylor Series,

FFT's ,,, Life is like a stage - We all have a part in it I think I know your part

Your mind is a steel trap.... The best thing about life are the lessons we

learn some never get it right the first nor the second thus Critical Mass/Quick Sand is there future...

You'd make a good conversationalist with muzikchick.

:half: